17

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
(irl, instagram)

DYLAN AND ALMA have been talking again for a few weeks now and Dylan has decided to surprise Alma at her house. Dylan was also planning to ask her to be his girlfriend. he's nervous but excited, he's never really asked anyone to be his girlfriend since primary school.

Dylan is now in new jersey and his mom already texted Almas mom for the address and Alma's mom replied quick. Dylan's getting more anxious and excited because the gps is saying they're only a few minutes away from Alma's house. "how you feeling bud?" Dylan's dad asked "i'm a bit nervous but excited" Dylan truthfully said making his parents laugh "you'll be fine, Dyl" Dylan's mom said making Dylan nod.

when Dylan and his parents pulled up to Alma's drive way, Dylan admired the house she grew up in. it was small but not too small for Alma and her mom, it was the perfect size for them.

the Hoffman family got out of the car to see Alma's mom Luisa standing of the porch. Dylan walked up on the porch and Luisa gave Dylan a hung making him hug back "nice to see you miss Lopez" Dylan said nicely as they separated "nice to see you too Dylan" Luisa said in her thick mexican accent.

Luisa proceeded to hug both of Dylan's parents then she invited them into her home. as they walked in they could hear very loud mexican music playing from upstairs making Dylan laugh.

Luisa lead them to the near by living room making Dylan and his parents sit down on the couch that has so many photos of Alma and her family members and friends.

"so Dylan, how do you want to surprise her. you could go up to her room or i can call her down" Luisa said to Dylan "i can go up to her room" Dylan said Luisa smile "okay she just got dressed not to long ago" Luisa explained making Dylan nod "she's probably doing her make up" Luisa eyes widen "your right she probably is" Luisa smiled at the boy.

"let's wait a little then, she would get mad at me if you saw her without makeup" Luisa laughed making Dylan and his parents nod with a smile. Dylan's parents talked to Luisa as Dylan looked around to see all the baby pictures of Alma.

a few minutes passed "i'm going to call her too see where's she's at with her makeup" Luisa said, Dylan gave her a nod. Luisa took her phone out and preceded to call her daughter, you could hear the music stop "hey mama, you ready?" Luisa asked "yeah just need to do my lips" Alma said making Dylan smile "okay i'll be up in a minute" Luisa said "okay, love you bye" Alma said "love you" Luisa said as Alma hung up.

"okay it's time, Dylan" Luisa said as they heard the mexican music playing "okay" Dylan smiled "her door is the one with pink stars" Luisa said "okay" Dylan said even though he already knew that. Alma already gave him a house tour and he gave her one as well.

Luisa and Dylan's parents phones were out recording as Dylan walked up the stairs, he turned left to see Alma's door with the pink stars. Dylan walked up to it and knocked, he heard her turn down the music and he could hear Alma getting up.

Alma walked up to the door and opened it to see Dylan with a smile, "hi pretty" Dylan said as she practically jumped at him with excitement. her legs are now wrapped around his torso making Dylan laugh.

Luisa's and Dylan's parents stopped recording as they looked at their son and daughter, they never saw them so whipped for anyone else. they then preceded to go downstairs to give the kids some space.