😍 oh! 😍

Your pov

*he let's go of my waist slowly, looking me on the eyes* "um, i-i brought tea.. From afternoons supper.." *smoke spoke up looking me in the eyes*

*I nod softly with a smile, my cheeks warming up, and my lip quivering*

*he smiles back at me, pouring me a cup of tea, slowly handing it to me*

"Thank you smoke."

"N-n-no problem..." *he stuttered, biting his lip... He was nervous about something..*

*I look up at him, putting my tea down, and grabbing his hand.* "you alright smoke?" *I say leaning into him*

"Um yeah, just a lot on my mind.." *he whispered, looking away*

*I frown, but.. Suddenly get an idea* "well maybe a visit from the tickle monster will help!" *I screeched before jumping onto him, tickling him*

*he laughed squirming around. After a few minutes of fun and laughter, I smile, looking him in the eye still on top of him*

*we make eye contact for a few seconds, before he pushes me off of him, which i found strange. I looked over at him and saw his VERY visible boner..*

"OH, I'm sorry! I-i-i..." *I apologize, but I was cut off by him leaning on and kissing me*

*I kiss back instantly, sitting on his lap*

*he pulls back from the kiss* "fuck I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that Y/N.." *he stuttered*

*I smile putting my head on his shoulder* "it's okay, if you have feelings for me, I want you to know that I feel the same way."

*his eyes widened* "y-you do?" *he said, his smile bigger than ever*

*I nod before kissing him once more*

"Mm.." *he mumbles kissing me back, he slides on top of me, removing my clothing slowly..*

*I moan as he goes down and begins to suck my neck and collar bone*

*after I was fully naked, he removed his own clothes, getting on top of me once more*

*I smirk* "you want my mouth around that dick?"

*he nods quickly as he gets off of me, lays down and opens his legs slightly.*

"Good boy.." *I murmured on his ear before I took him all in my mouth, hearing him moan turned me on..*

*he screamed throwing his head back as I kept sucking, years running down his face*

(I DON'T WANNA WRITE MORE, BUT BASICALLY Y'ALL HAD SEX WITH HIM SO 🐓🐓)

406 words 😱😱😱