Mayapuri - The city of dreams..

Title - Mayapur - The city of dreams

Author -  KhaliqahAzima

Reviewer - Tia ( anonymous)

Review -::

1) Title 5 points - (4) :: It kind of attracted me. This title defines many emotions behind the story and the name.

2) Cover 5 points - (3) :: It could have been better. It doesn't really indicate much about the title or the story.

3) Description/Prologue 5 points - (3) ::  The description definitely requires more work. Though it tells about the story, the English and sentences used are not quite eye-catching.

4) First chapter 5 points - (3) :: As a starting of the chapter, it's really good. It had a little spice of suspense, but later on, I find the story very intriguing, and the emotions were conveyed very well. Though there are areas that need improvement, with a bit more work, it can be made good.

5) Character development 10 points - (8) ::  The character development of both the main leads was really well done. The female lead started off as shy and mature, but in chapters 9 and 10, her character developed so much. It was great to see her growth. And the male lead, he was already mature and thoughtful, but his development into a more playful and romantic character was really nice and interesting for the reader. The characters were romantically developed in a very well-crafted way.

6) Plot 10 points - (9) :: The plot sounds really good! It seems to depict the reality of society, especially the struggles of a middle-class family and the need for money. It's relatable and adds depth to the story.

7) Writing style 15 points - (9) :: The writing style is simple and understandable. However, there is room for improvement in terms of the English. Going through the book in your free time and correcting any mistakes could definitely enhance the overall reading experience.

8) Dialogue 10 points - (9) :: Clear and impactful dialogues are so important in a story, and they were on point in this book.  the author played well with words and made the dialogues engaging for the reader.

9) Setting 10 points - (8) :: A well-described setting can really bring a story to life. The setting of scenes and everything else in the book was done well.

10) Emotional impact 10 points - (7) :: Creating an emotional impact is crucial in making a story resonate with the reader. The book had a good emotional impact, which is definitely a plus.

11) Reviewing opinion 15 points - (11) :: I enjoyed the way the book was written, with its emotions and reality checks. The relationship between the leads sounds really well-portrayed, and  the wedding steps were explained nicely. Overall, it sounds like a story that has a lot to offer.

Total :: 74/100

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to review your work! We appreciate your trust in our review shop. If you have any concerns or encounter any issues, please feel free to DM us. We're here to assist you and ensure your satisfaction.