Octavia Alexis Winchester

Personal Info

-------------------

"Killing things that need killing is kind of our job. Last I checked, taking pleasure in that is not a crime." - Dean Winchester

Full Name: Octavia Alexis Winchester

Nickname: Ava, Lex, Alex

Age: 19

Birthday: October 31st

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Appearance

-----------------

"You're a hypocrite, Dean. How did you feel when Dad sold his soul for you? 'Cause I was there. I remember. You were twisted and broken. And now you go and do the same thing... to me. What you did was selfish." - Sam Winchester

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 125 lbs

Body Build: Athletic and toned with a muscular build, reflecting strength and agility.

Skin Tone: Olive complexion, with a natural tan from exposure to the elements.

Hair Color: Raven black with subtle hints of dark brown.

Hair Length: Medium, reaching below the shoulders for practicality in the apocalypse.

Hair Style: Typically worn in a messy ponytail or left loose, allowing for ease of movement.

Eye Color: Piercing hazel eyes that reflect a combination of determination and resilience.

Facial Features: Sharp and defined features, with a strong jawline and expressive eyebrows that convey a range of emotions. Her skin is littered with a few faint scars as a testament to battles fought and survived. Expressive eyes convey a mix of alertness and a touch of weariness, indicative of the challenges faced in the post-apocalyptic world.

Face Claim: Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake from The 100

Personality

---------------

"You don't have to be ruled by fate. You can choose freedom." — Castiel

Positive Traits

Adaptable: Lex quickly adjusts to new situations and environments.

Resourceful: She excels at making the most out of limited resources.

Compassionate: Despite the challenges, Lex cares deeply about the well-being of others.

Perceptive: She has a keen sense of observation, picking up on details that others might miss.

Courageous: Lex faces danger head-on, displaying bravery in the face of adversity.

Sharpshooter: Lex's proficiency with firearms makes her a formidable force against zombies and other threats.

Adaptable: Lex quickly adjusts to new environments and can devise effective strategies on the fly.

Neutral Traits

Independent: Lex is used to relying on herself, which can be an asset or a hindrance.

Reserved: She tends to keep her emotions and thoughts guarded, revealing them selectively.

Pragmatic: Lex makes decisions based on practicality rather than emotions.

Reserved: She tends to keep her emotions in check, focusing on the task at hand.