ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

As cameron sat on the guidance office, Ms. Perky was looking at her computer screen.

"I'll be right with you" she said with a smile as her eyes were glued to the screen.

"Here you go" she gave him a piece of paper. "Nine schools in ten years? My, my. Army brat?" "Yeah my dad is-" she cut him off before he could finish

"Thats enough, im sure you wont find padua any different from your old schools." She sais while something got thrown into her window "same little ass-wipe shit-for-brains everywhere." "Excuse me? Did you just- am i in the right office?"

"Not anymore your not, ive got deviants to see and a novel to finish. Now, scoot, scoot!" She said while signaling him to leave the office

On his way out, he bumped into a guy much taller than him with curly blonde hair.

____________________________________

As he walked through the hallway, he spotted Michael, Michael Eckman. He was supposed to give cameron a tour around the school.

As Michael introduced him to different cliques and places around the school, Cameron caught his eye on one particular girl.

"Who's she?" He points at you "that? Thats Y/N Verona, new student. Dont bother, joey donners got his eye on her. Consider yourself rejected." "I burn, i pine, i perish" cameron said as he had his eyes glued on you.
"Joey donner? Whos what?" Cameron asked, confused as Michael points and joey "That guy. Hes a model." "A model? What?" "Yeah, all girls (and guys) drool over him." "Aw, shucks..."

____________________________________

As Michael continued to show him around, the bell rung and Cameron walked along the hallway to his classroom.

As he was walking, he bumped into the same guy in the office. The tall, curly haired guy looked at him. "Oh, umm sorry.." Cameron said as the guy just walked off.

"Hey! Excuse me, you dropped something!" Cameron yelled as the guy turned around. "Huh?" He had an Australian accent. "Oh, umm you dropped this" cameron said as he gave the guy back his lighter. "Thanks." He said as he walked off.

___________________________________

Hii, this is my 1st story, pls dont hatee😭