ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

At lunch, you sat on one of the chairs where no one was sitting. Suddenly, a random guy sat next to you.

"Hey, im joey." He said confidently "umm, hi? Im Y/N" "cool. So, im having a party tonight, you should totaly come." "Ill think about it"

"Allright just let me know" he says as he winks and you get wierded out.

"Aw, shucks there goes my chance" cameron says as he watched you and joey "i dont know dude, she doesnt look too interested" Michael responds "well, what should i do about it?"

"Shes looking for a tutor in french but, i dont know dude, if her brother saw you hanging out with her, youd be dead meat"

"her brother? Who?" "Patrick Verona. I heard he sold his own livers in the black market for new speakers" he says as he points to patrick

"you think he wouldnt mind if it was for french?" "I dont know, he seems like he would dude"

"well, its worth a shot" "yeah, a shot to the head, idiot." He says as the bell rings

____________________________________

As you get to class, the teacher tells you to sit next to kat, katarina Stortford.

As you sit down, the teacher starts discussing. "Alright class, we'll be talking bout hemmingway. What do you know about him?" The teacher, Mr. Morgan says.

"Hes so romantic!" A random girl from the back says

"Romantic? He was an abusive alcoholic misogynist who had a lot of cats." Kat says

"As opposed to a bitter, self righteous hag who has no friends" joey says

They start arguing for a few minutes till the bell rings.

You grabs your stuff and see kat offering a handshake.

"Hi, im Kat" "Y/N" you say as you shake her hand

You guys start talking and go to biology class

  ___________________________________

At biology, you were paired up with cameron. "Hi" he says "oh, hey" you reply with a slight smile "so, umm i heard your looking for a french tutor ?" "Yeah" "well, i guess i know a bit of french so, why not i just tutor you?" He says nervously"Sure, sounds great"

"Allright, ill see you at lunch tomorrow?" "Yeah, sure" "cool" he says while smiling.

You guys listen to the instructions on how to disect a frog. Well, maybe you were, he was busy staring at you.

A few minutes later, the bell rings. As you grab your bag, your book falls down. "Here" cameron says as he gives it back. "Thanks" you get your book as you smile. "No problem."

You grab your things in a struggle and cameron notices. "Hey, do you need help?" He offers "yeah" you say with a sigh "here, ill carry this for you" he grabs most of the stuff your carrying.

"So, umm are you gonna go to joey donners party?" He asks as you guys continue walking "i dont know, maybe i will if my brother does" you respond "oh, cool" "yeah".

You guys arrive to the soccer field as he puts your stuff down on the bleachers

"So, umm are you gonna stay here or...?" He asks "yeah, my brothers driving me home today and hes got guidance counselling so, im just gonna wait"

"oh, umm do you want me to drive you home? Or-" "sure" you say as you get your stuff "oh, I'll carry this for you" he says as he carries your books "thanks" you say while smiling.

You guys get to his car and he opens the car door for you. You put some of your stuff at the back seat as he starts the car. "Theres umm.. a party at donner, do you wanna go?" He asks "oh, uh sure" you say as he drives to joeys party

  ___________________________________

You guys arrive and joey spots you with cameron. "Hey, you came" joey says with a smirk "looks like it" "whos this?" "Oh, uh this is cameron" you say and he smiles nervous.

"You need any drinks?" Joey asks "no, im fine. I'll just get it myself" you reply "Alright, cool. Tell me if you need anything" he smirks as he walks away.

A few minutes later, you and cameron go to get some drinks. After taking a few shots, you get drunk. "Hey, umm Y/N let me take this for you"

Cameron takes the drink from you as you almost fall down but cameron catches you

"Y/N? Y/N wake up" he says as you open your eyes

"What? Im fine!" You say as you walk away

A few minutes later, cameron starts looking for you everywhere and sees you on one of the chairs, passed out with your head on the table

"Hey, Y/N are you ok?" He asks "im alright, i guess" you say as you rub your head.

"You bumped your head, didn't you" he says "i think"

"lets go outside" he says as he guides you outside.

"Y/N try not to fall asleep" he says as you sit on one of the swings. "Why do you care?" You say, completely drunk

"well because- bec- i- i care about you" he says while stuttering as you almost fall asleep

"hey, Y/N! Look at me" You open your eyes and look up at him

"Your eyes have a little blue in them" you say as he chuckles. Patrick then sees you with cameron and walks up to you.

"Y/N ive been looking for you everywhere, god damn it" Patrick says

"Dont worry, i took care of her" cameron says. "Thanks. Whats your name again?" He says with a smile "cam- cameron"

"Cameron, stay the hell away from my sister." He says seriously and then gives him a fake smile.

"Cmon, lets go Y/N" patrick says as he helps you up. He leads you to the car as he drives you home

"Y/N, why were you in a party? You could've told me, god damn It" "why the hell do you care?"

"As much as i hate you, your still my sister Y/N" he says as you fall asleep with your head lying on th window

  __________________________________