𝟎𝟒.

Unleash the Beast▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 04

Unleash the Beast
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 04. Unhealthy Thirst

The bell rings as the students come flooding out of the school all walking toward their respective vehicles. Vincent however walked toward the office where he found Edward.

"I'll just endure it." Edward tells the woman while Vincent paid him no attention handing her his form.

"How was your day sweetheart?"

"Eventful." He responds before he turned around walking past Edward who couldn't stop staring at him but Vincent honestly couldn't care less.

He made his way toward the car where Nico sat on the hood patiently waiting for him.

"Where's Val?" He questioned confused looking around for his twin. Nico shrugged pushing his shades down onto his face.

"I don't know let me go find her...oh wait I'm not her father." He sarcastically responds.

"You are such a brat." He grumbled when his ears flutters picking up the heavy sounds of the light footsteps of his sister.

He spins around as his eyes locked on Val who was walking side by side with Alice Cullen making him groan.

"I know like hell she did not befriend her."

"She did." Nico blandly says with the same expression as they watched Val smile at Alice before walking over toward them.

"Are you out of your mind?" Vincent yelled at her as they all got into the car.

"Relax idiot, it's called blending in. Get close to Alice and we learn more about her family...meaning we get to see if we get to kill them or not." Val ruffled her hair while Nico growled at her.

"Did he just growl at me?" Val eyes were wide at the fact that he growled at her.

"You're not going to touch Emmett or I'll rip off your arms and beat you with then." He threatened her.

"Oh yeah, we have a lot to talk about." Vincent sighed before he pulled off.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Wait a bloody minute...so Emmett is that huge guy you both found in 1934? The one who Nico had a crush on." Val asked her brothers as they all sat inside of Vincent's room.

"Yes, back in Tennessee, we were traveling a bit when we stumbled upon that town. Honestly the thing that was appealing to me at first was that when we found him he was fighting a bear." Vincent sighs.