Birthday Boi

Munk is the original character of the writer @ishness.

18+ NSFW Threesome (ffm), passionate aggressive, primal, voyeurism
TW: mild top/bottom dynamics, objectification, ownership, overstimulation, breeding kink, bruising, choking

I look at myself in the bedroom mirror, tying the halter neck to secure my white, flowing gown to my body as I sway gently to the background melodies. My bare feet feel the coolness of the hardwood floor as I'm still waiting for his favorite color to dry on my toenails. It's the evening of Munk's birthday. Thinking back to the last few months as his playmate, a slight shiver of excitement for tonight runs over my skin, making me become pleasurably flustered.

We had planned to go dancing and he was about to pick me up. What he didn't know yet was that I had concocted something a little different.

The last few nights we'd gone out to our favorite place, I'd noticed him admiring her luscious curves and those perfect nipples poking out cheekily from under her tight tank. His eyes savored the sensual, flowing movements of her body to the music, she seemed completely absorbed in. I couldn't deny the obvious attraction between them as they brushed against each other casually while dancing. Even I felt somehow mesmerized by her presence.

Those nights he had fucked me ferociously in the dark alley outside the premises. The way he twisted me against the cold brick wall and arched my back to form the perfect angle for him to hit home entirely, made me suspect that he was thinking of her, so graciously taking his cock.

The thought had both aroused and tantalized me.

...

The doorbell rings. I make my way to the door in a few keen strides and feel my knees shake at the thought of what awaits me as soon as I let him cross the threshold. I close my eyes for a moment and catch myself chewing a little too hard on my lower lip before I open the door.

A cheerful Munk takes down his headphones with an exuberant gesture and eagerly enters to greet me with a sweet peck on the lips. While he strikes the pose of a child, enthused to receive their snack, his cocky question echoes in my hallway:

„It's your birthday, boi! Where's my cake?"

Taking a step back to appraise me from head to toes, I see the corners of his lips twist into a cheeky smirk. He tilts his head to one side and remarks:

„You look like I could take a bite out of you right there and then."

Moving in on me, Munk pulls me to his chest, and I take in his familiar, alluring scent as his flannel shirt strokes the bare skin of my arms and back. The softness of the fabric and the desire of his embrace draw me to a place where I no longer have to pull myself together alone. He becomes my gravity once more and every fibre of my senses cries out to succumb to him.

I close my eyes and sensually magnify the hungry brush of his lips over the tender spot just below my ear. A deep guttural growl escapes his throat and I hear myself sigh in response. It takes all my willpower to bring my hands up and a few inches between our heated bodies.

An expression of surprise appears on his handsome features, and it's time for me to smirk at him.

„I have a special surprise for you tonight. All you have to do is follow my lead for a minute." Fully aware that my cheekiness could cost me, I look at him with wide eyes as I hold my hand out in front of him. He takes it with an expectant smile and I lead us into the living room.

...

With Munk behind me, I can only imagine him taking in the sight of HER dancing slowly in the middle of the room with her back to him. Her little black dress caresses her delicious contours, exposing most of her back, right down to the dimples at the base of her spine.