Prolouge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt someone tap my shoulder . I instantly turned around to see mom with the house phone in her hand . "Tammy " Mom said . "Yes ?" I asked. "Someone called for you , something about babysitting ?" Mom said . Her words made my face light up . I put up flyers about me babysitting . I needed a job because I was saving up for a car and babysitting seemed like the perfect job , I mean , sitting in a house while the kids are asleep, watching tv , free wifi and helping myself to food . I instantly grabbed the phone and rang the number who asked about the babysitting gig . A women answered . "Hello?" She said in a sweet voice . "Hello , this is Tammy Gordon , you called about a babysitting gig ?" I said . "Oh yes , my husband and I are going out for our anniversary and my son , Daniel , needs someone to mind him , would you be able to mind him tonight from 8 to midnight?" The lady asked. "Yes sure , um what's your address ?" I asked . " We are the 25th house on Avenue street " she said . "Ok , well I'll see you tonight " I said smiling . "Thank you " she said before hanging up . I squealed. I'm one step closer to getting my car . I hope the kid is ok , Daniel , he sounds like a disgusting whiney 10 year old .