𝟏 - 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐆𝐨 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

So here we go. Today I officially sign for Bayern Munich.  Arsenal decided to not offer me a new contract, and Bayern were the best offer for me. But there is one thing.
She's here.
Bayern Munich Star Player
Georgia Stanway
My Georgia

Me and G dated when we were younger. But while I was still playing for Arsenal Academy and England u18 , she was winning the league with Manchester City and in tournaments with England. She was the wonder kid

We decided to call it quits on our relationship because we couldn't spend the time together that we needed. It was mutual but there is still tension between us. At England camps we tried to not make it weird between us but I still hoped there was something left for us.

I woke up this morning with butterflies in my stomach. I was sort of dreading it. She had already played here for a year but she's the only one I have had more than one conversation with on the whole team. I start to get anxious about if we have to partner up with anyone. She knew how to calm me down. If only she were here.

I arrive outside of the Bayern campus. "Here we go" I think to myself "my new football club" I was actually quite excited now until I saw a familiar face walk out of the car next to me.

"Hannah?"
"Hi Georgia"
"What are you doing here"

She asks me while giving me a short side hug.

"I'm one of the new signing this season. I thought you knew"
"I had no idea. Why didn't you tell me?"
"I-"

I was cut of by someone on shouting across the car park.

"GEORGIA" Screamed by Sydney Lohmann. Sydney came over and engulfed Georgia. "Hi Syd" G said as she smiled

Once they let go of eachother Sydney acknowledged that there was another person standing in their, now, little circle.

"Oh hi sorry I don't think we've met before. I'm Sydney" she said. "It's fine. My names Hannah, I'm one of the new signings"
"I'm sure you'll settle in perfectly." She smiled. "Well I assume you two know each other" she added "I guess you could say that" G replied awkwardly. Anyone who walked past could sense the tension between the two of us.

"Oh look at the time" Syd said to get out of the awkward silence. I follow them inside.

Just before we enter I stopped for a second and thought to myself "this is where I am going to spend the next 3 years of my life. Crazy"

Syd shows me to Alexander's office so I could introduce myself to him.

I knock on the door and a quiet "come in" comes in response. I walk in to a big modern office with my new manager sat in a leather chair behind a brown wood desk. "Hello Hannah" he said to me "Hello."
" So I assume you have already met some of the girls already and ,from what I know, you play internationals with Georgia?" Yes I do"
"Brilliant. So I will take you to the locker room now and introduce you to the rest of the girls"
"Sound brilliant" i said as he lead me out of the office.

———————————————

A/n
So I finally wrote a chapter for this book. I started it this weekend and I'm actually quite proud of it. If you have any suggestions on that goes on in the book please let me know. I will try and update more often now. But enjoy