5 days in hell- hideduo

Art is from sinaheh, shes also on twitch, go follow her, she deserves it.

Before we start i wanna apologise for the inactivity. Life hasn't been treating me great and have been in extremely deep depression, still is but better. So ive had no motivation to do anything. But i know how happy i get reading all the comments on my last book, hopefully i will have the same support this time. <3  so yeah thats why i do one-shots.

(this was supposed to be a book lmao, now its a oneshot)
________

Pac and fit have always been a bit too friendly. They were both head over heels just too scared to admit it, but everyone knew.

Lately the two made progress, the baby steps became bigger. They both stopped denying, to a point where, fit, asked pac out, 'lets go on Friday' they said. Of course it wasn't called that, at the start. Just a casual dungeon hangout with friends.

The two and some more people were in a secret group, the rebellion.

One afternoon the 4 in the group, bagi, fit, pac and etoiles. Got a message. A big event was going to be held.

Pac even got a suit. But a day before the mission, also their date. when pac was wearing the suit one of his fellow friends, forever, asked him about it. Pac responded, in Portuguese, "I'm going out with this guy" he said pointing to the bald guy, giggling.

"Really?! You finally made progress"

Pac nodded in response

"ARE YOU TWO GOING ON A DATE?" forever asked fit
"Uh yeah! We have some plans yeah" fit responded blushing of course.

But soon their plans got cut short when pac got sent to purgatory, leaving fit alone for the five days comming
______________________

Fit pov:

Pac have gotten kidnapped. On the day before our date, wow timing i guess. Why always me? As soon as i found someone they get taken away from me? Is that just my luck? Maybe im not made to love, just to protect the ones who does.
(Shit man, main character moment ig? #relateble)

Today i just need to hold up my spirit. I Hung out with phil, etoiles and forever. In other places it might be weird to hang out with the president, like texting 'you up? Wyd' to joe biden, here its just normal. A lot of things that normally would be weird is normal now, like to have dragon eggs as kids for example.

I guess we just stopped caring about logic after a while. We got so busy with the codes and federation. Which is also extremely weird but we just don't care.

When the others left i felt so alone, more alone then ever. My Pac was gone, tubbo too, and ramón wasn't awake.

I was all alone, again.

I decided to head back, i knew i had alcohol in my closet. i had it there so ramon didn't find it, that boy drunk was not something i'd like to see. Though i bet BadBoy already has.

I took out a bottle of wine and vodka and sat on my coach. Ramon isn't waking up soon either way, might as well drink myself to sleep tonight.

I decided to put on some cucuTV, lemon boy, which seemed fun.

I can't remember more before i passed out.

I woke up with a terrible headache and empty Bottles. I stayed on the coach for a while before taking away all the bottles.

I decided to go on a walk in hope to ease my headache. I walked to the hospital to visit mike, a good friend of mine and Pac's best friend.

When i got there i was met with the nurse, Nikki "oh fit! I have good news for you" she said happily "oh?" I asked confused "mike has made progress, we think he might wake up today or tomorrow" she said

After nikki told me some more information i went into his room

"Mike! I've heard you might wake up soon, I'm glad. Life isn't treating me well right now haha pac is in purgatory with tubbo. But at least i have ramon. And don't worry I'm trying to take care of richas too, i think forever isn't doing that well either and hes the only caretaker right now. You better wake up til Christmas"

Soon the day came to an end, this night i didn't drink, just in case Ramon woke up or mike. I didn't want to be hungover when they wake up.

I woke up to a call from the hospital

"Hello? Is this FitMC? You are the only available on mike TazerCrafts emergency contacts. Hes awake and is asking for you" the voice spoke
"Yes thats me, i will come there right away" i quickly took out my teleportation device and warped to the hospital. Where i meet mike "Fit! Hello, do you know where pac is?" Mike asked, i cant say i didnt get sad thinking of pac. "Uh umm hes in purgatory ll should be back in like two-three days" i explained trying not to cry thinking of the time. "Oh... Well how is it going between you two then?"

I blushed a little while answering "um well we planned a date, unfortunately he got taken to purgatory that day i think, otherwise just flirting, ive stopped denying it though" i said shyly "thats great, but sorry to hear about the date, I swear this island is homophobic."

"Haha i guess?, are you allowed home today or nah?" I asked, I really needed company and i think Mike does too "yeah they have done some tests and shit, didnt pay attention" mike admitted, typical him.

After a while of hospital shit we were on our way to chumes, it felt like a ghost town without pac there.

I spent the remaining days with either the eggs or mike, until the day came, his return.

When the time came i ran to spawn. There i saw him, he looked pale and traumatized? He had scars all over his face, god know how many more he had. When he saw me his eyes lit up and i tiny smile tugged on his delicate lips. He started walking towards me in a fast paste.

"Pac? Are you alright?" I asked with worry in my voice. Pac shook his head "wanna go to chume or my place?" I asked gently. He nodded "chume" he said in a shaky voice. Whoever did this will pay.

On the way there i told him about mike. When we got there. Mike meet us at the door and took pac to his room, i followed. I was about to leave when pac held onto my sleeve "stay" he whispered. I of course did. Eventually mike left leaving me and pac alone when he suddenly broke down on the floor. I quickly held onto him. We were a mess, i was holding pac who cried waterfalls on the floor.

Between sobs i heard him talking about cellbit killing him. So he did this? Good to know. Somehow pac ended up in my lap crying into my neck as i stroked his hair. Eventually he calmed down. I decided it was now or never and kissed his head. I guess pac got shy cuz he borrowed his head into my neck again. He was so cute. I began kissing him more. I of course got reactions out of him.

Suddenly he was right in front of me, our faces millimeters from touching when he turned his head a bit. he looked at me for approval. i nodded flustered. Suddenly our lips smashed together.

It was a mix of heaven and paradise, this is what i had dreamt of, his lips against mine. Sure maybe not in these circumstances, but we got our moment. We both melted into the kiss and only pulled away when he had to get air. And when we did pac instantly became shy, hugging me. I liked him like this, shy. He was so cute, he always is. That's the good thing. Pac looked at me, then my lips. Then kissed me again. It was as good as the first time if not even better. This is where i want to be, forever. Him in my arms lips attached like glue.

I can't believe I've kissed him twice and so many more times to go. When we pulled away i was already missing his lips.

Love really is addicting, and I don't mind.

Words: 1417

First one is out i hope you enjoyed it