Preview: First Time for Everything, Right?

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating the Sonic x Freedom Planet story. I have been thinking about what would happen if Scar encountered Whisper and here's a small preview of the prologue.

----------------------------------------------

Scar bumps into a springing lemur who seems to be using her tail to move around. Scar quickly moves a hand to where his dagger was.

???: Woah! You okay dude?

Scar: Yes. I am fine.

He walks past her as the lemur has a confused look. She catches up to him.

???: Why the grumpy look? Something upset you?

Scar: It's nothing to be concerned about.

???: Well... I'm Tangle the Lemur! This whole town knows me as the happy-go-lucky kind of girl so why not try to be happy!

Scar: What is there to be happy about.

Tangle: Well, a whole ton of things! You can eat your favorite food, draw, listen to music, talk with buddies and-

Scar: Listen Tangle. You are a good person but I don't do what the word 'socialize' means.

Tangle: Oh come on, you big grumpy guy! I'm sure just inside, you're just a big so-

He draws out his dagger, Revolt.

Scar: Stop. I don't do 'partying' and I don't 'socialize.' I'm better off on my own.

The grey wolf walks onward with her in disbelief

Tangle: I think he might need some time to himself...

As the wolf was walking, he felt a flint spark in him. As if, someone was trying to light a match.

Scar (Thinking): She reminds me of a person I knew... but...

Tangle: Watcha thinking 'bout?

Scar jumped back, holding his blade

Scar: Don't scare me like that...

Tangle: Oh please. You need a little joy every once in a while!