chapter 1-Her Arrival

It was a normal day, fake flowers outside, fake clouds passing every once and awhile, and the cracking noise of Jax bullying Gangle and her comedy mask. Everyone was yelling at Jax when suddenly, a loud, giant, obnoxious, burst of stars blew up as a starry, yellow, purple, and red entity  appeared. The body seperated into 3 individual people.

A deep voice is used as people covered in stars more than their pale skin, emerges from the star bursting explosion saying," Sorry about that, when my presence entering an atmosphere it usually does that

A deep voice is used as people covered in stars more than their pale skin, emerges from the star bursting explosion saying," Sorry about that, when my presence entering an atmosphere it usually does that.. ". Jax, a bit put off and angered Gangle lightly hit him, got her mask, and ran away, yelled, " why would you *boing*ing do that! She got away!"

Zooble, who practically about to beat Jax up, replied, "It's for the better. " As Zooble beats up Jax while insulting and letting out anger on him, The mysterious strangers super glued Gangle's broken mask back together. As Gangle asks for the new people's name, one replies, "Oh, I'm Starie!"Another replys, " I'm Galexa!" Gangle jokingly asks if they is human. The male replys,"We're not a human being, as we are of the watchers of stars. "

Gangle, shocked, asks what Starie was allowed to do. One simply replies agian, "We have the ability to heal and mend things." Gangle asks, "Can you mend Jax and me's relationship? "