Eighth ♡

Vote Target - 85+?

Comments target - 80+

[Imp note- Vanika's hometown is Bareilly and the whole first meet scene happened in Bareilly only. I forgot to mention it in the previous chapter 🙂.]

_______________________________________________

The following day, both Nirmay and Vanika embarked on their journeys back to their respective hometowns.

At the Oberoi residence, everyone was excitedly talking in the hall, planning and for the upcoming wedding. But in this happiness there was ting of sadness as Nirmay wasn't present there.

“I don't think bhaiya would come.” Ayusman said with a sad face.

“Apne chote bhai ki shadi me mai na aaun? Is this even possible?” They all heard a voice and turned towards the entrance finding Nirmay standing there with his luggage.

[How can I miss my younger brother's wedding?]

“Bhaiyaa/Nirmay” Aayushman and shekhar rushed towards him taking him into a bone crushing hug.

“We are also here.” His parents said, folding their hands on chest.

Nirmay broke the hug and moved towards them touching their feet.

“Khush raho.” They said and he hugged them .

[Stay blessed.]

“Kaise ho aap dadi?” He asked moving towards his grandmother who blessed him as he touched her feet.

[How are you Dadi?]

“Jaise dikh rahi hu vaisi hi hun.” His grandmother, Himani Oberoi said, shrugging her shoulders.

“Haan haan meri to kisi ko yaad hi nahi aati.” His sister in law Piyali said with a sad pout.

[No one remembers me.]

“Bhabhi I missed you the most.” He said coming towards her and bent down to touch her feet but she stopped him and took him in a hug.

“How are you?” He asked, breaking the hug.

“As always best.” She replied with a grin.

“Ok ok now go to your room aur fresh ho jao.” Shikar said, interrupting them.

“See your jealous brother.” Piyali said and Shikhar rolled his eyes.

“Haan bhabhi, kisi ko bahot jalan ho rahi hai Devar aur bhabhi se.” Nirmay said, taking her in a side hug.

[Someone is so jealous to devar and bhabhi.]

“Hmm jitne maze lene hain le le apna bhi time aayega...Teri shaadi ho jaye to dekhna Mai teri wife ko apni team me rakhunga.” He said.

“We will see that.” Nirmay said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Nirmay go and take a rest . Tomorrow we have to go to Bareilly and after that we all will go to our village for wedding.” Himani said.

“Village?” Nirmay asked.

“Haa mera man hai ki ham Aayushman ki shadi hamare gaon se hi karvayen.” She said and he nodded.

[I wanted this.]

*****************************************

Meanwhile in Bareilly , at the Sharma Mansion. Shrishti who was roaming around the hall called her sister to ask her whereabouts.