Deciding Punishment

You wake up in a completely different room. It's cold, so so cold.

The room is dimly lit with a yellow chandelier. You look at your surroundings, there is red wallpaper and a door leading to somewhere else on the other side of the room

You were currently tied to the floor of the corner of the room, and you were dressed... Well, you weren't dressed. You were completely naked.

Suddenly, another door opposite the bed in the middle of the room began to rattle and swung open, and you could immediately feel his rage boiling over.

You closed your eyes in feel and heard something drop on the floor infront of you, it was the toy you had left in the bathroom of the cafe.

Muzan chuckled, "Hi, darling. Did you enjoy your little escapade with that young man?"

You didn't dare respond.

He crouched down before you, gently tilting your chin to face him, "Did it thrill you to have him replace that toy with his cock, Hm?", He said in the most charming tone

"Tell me, Slut, did you like it when his seed entered your body? Did it feel better than me?", He questioned

You couldn't bring yourself to utter a response or even nod.

"I see how it is now. You are scared.", His voice lowered to a whisper.

"Now, I will give you options, but make no mistake, a punishment is inevitable.", He began

You nod slowly, watching his face closely, "For your first punishment, you can give yourself to me. I will use your body however I wish, For say, 2 months."

"Secondly, I can leave you in kokushibo's room for 4 days. In those 4 days, i can not help you. You would have to fend for yourself. And whatever he does to you has nothing to do with me."

"Choose now, darling."

"Wow, those are some shitty options," you thought to yourself.

You didn't know what you were gonna choose.

(Yeah, okay, short ahh chapter, comments decide whatever the heck they want)

(Okay guys have great day or night or smth)