𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬⁰⁰¹

ꨄ𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬ᵖᵒᵛ|| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐚 11:07 am ꨄ

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚 was lying down, watching TikTok on her pink iPhone 15, until she got a FaceTime call ."Hey bestieee " a loud voice said through her phone , noticing it's her best friend Amani ."Hey , what's up " i responded . "Nothing much , I just wanted to know if u wanted to go to the beach with me " . " Oooo , fav how u knew I wanted to go to the beach " I said . her best friend noticing that was a yes . " what time are we going so I can ask my mom " I add . Since my mom loves Camila , who is like a second daughter to her she was obviously gonna say yes . " uhh like 1 o clock " she said . " Ooo we should have a sleepover too " she added . " most definitely " I say . " well I'm gonna go ask my mom and let you know what she says " I add. " kk , bye bestie " . " bye ,kisses " i say . I walk down stairs to my mom's room , knock knock . "Come in " she's says . " Hii, mommy " . " child what do you want now " she says while patting her head . " well Camila asked me if I wanted to go to the beach with her , I said yes can I go ? " I ask her . " oh and she wanna have a sleepover , am I allowed to sleepover ?? " I add . " sweetheart of course you know I'm always gonna say yes ". " Ok, thank u mommy "

I let Amani know what my mother say , and she tell me her and her mom will come and pick me up at 1:30 . I go back upstairs to my room to start packing . I grab 3 pairs of undergarments, 3 shirts , 3 pants , and a pair of my Tori Burch sandals and a pair of dunks , I also grab My favorite Marc Jacob's purse . I walk into my bathroom to grab a toothbrush, towel , rag , deodorant , lotion , perfume . Once I grab all the essentials I pack them into my duffel bag and check to make sure I didn't forget nothing . I finally finished packing and Lay out what I'm going wear to the beach . I Go to the bathroom, and play " What you heard by sonder " . I do my wash routine and hop into the shower .