WRONG NUMBER

(A/N: This is purely fiction. If you are not comfortable reading a story using their real names, please do not read. Thank you)

~𝟐𝐀𝐌~
"I didn't bring my car." A girl wearing a sexy satin dress blurted out when they finally stepped out of the bar.

"What? How did you came here?" A sober man asked while a small hand draped over his shoulder owned by a woman who already lost her consciousness because of too much alcohol.

"Build picked us up." She said waving is hand in the air for no reason. She's also drunk. She keeps on moving with no specific intentions. She's so dizzy.

The sober man looked around to find his other friend.

"Hey, Build!" He tried to move to get closer to Build, who is sitting on a bench beside the door and almost passed out, but the woman he is holding started to gesture like she is going to vomit.

"Don't...don't shake me." She said.

"I am finding my car key. My car key is gone. It's gone." Build, with half consciousness, keeps on tapping his whole body to find his car key.

The sober man deeply sighed. This is what happen when you are late to a night out with your friends. Now, he is the only one sober while his three friends are completely drunk.

He has no choice but to call a cab for them. There is no way they can find Build's car key tonight because he has a bad habit of misplacing objects when drunk. Too bad his car is coding today.

He carefully positioned the two drunk women inside and secured them. He asked the driver to wait because he is going to pick Build up on where he is sitting.

"Hey, bro." He tapped his shoulder. "We should go. Come on. You can't drive."

"No. No. My house is out of the way to your house." Build answered, almost mumbling, without looking up.

"But you can't drive. You're too drunk." The man argued.

Build just groaned. "The key is lost anyway."

His attention was caught when the door of the taxi opened and one of his friends went out to vomit on the side of the road.

"Sh*t." He said while scratching his nape. "Bro, listen. You have to call P'Bee. Tell her to pick you up. Do you understand me?"

"She's vomiting her intestines out. Bring her home." Build said while pointing to their friend who's already on her knees while vomiting.

The sober man panicked. He run to the security guard and asked him to keep an eye to Build and wait until someone pick him up. He specially instructed him not to let the man drive. They are regular customers of this bar and all of the staffs here knows them really well.

The security guard positively answered. The sober man went near him again.

"Bro. We're leaving now. Call P'Bee. Do not drive, okay?" he said in a hurry.

He didn't wait for an answer and run to the girl who is now passed out on the floor. He picked her up and brought back inside the taxi.

"Okay." Build answered and nods not knowing that he already has no one around.

Silence.

After a few moment, Build looked around. No one. He's with no one. He is confused.

Suddenly, he remembered the words of his friend.

'𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑃'𝐵𝑒𝑒.'

Yes. He needs to call P'Bee to take him home. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and opened it.