three.

LIBRARY
—————

"Villian kids, huh? I could've swore I walked past one of them today. What was his name...Casin?" Tiana asked Lillia.

Lillia nodded. "Yeah. His name was Casin, the child of Dr. Facilier."

When she said that, Tiana's demeanor changed from content to serious. She changed the subject immediately. "Family day is soon, Lillia. Then some days after that is coronation day. We have to make the most of the time we have." Tiana spoke, her eyes focused on what she wrote on the paper. Lillia didn't want to question her mother's mood change.

She was right. Family Day was one of the busiest days of the year. Tiana always presented nothing but the best and wouldn't stop now. Sometimes it's hard to be an independent person. With her daughter being eager to help, and the other planners, there was a lot of weight lifted off her shoulders.

"It's okay, there's still time. Whatever you have planned is great, and I'm sure Queen Belle and King Adam will love it." Lillia soothed her before looking at the clock. "It's almost time for your next group of students. I'll stay here."

"Alright. Thank you, Lillia." Tiana smiled, hugging her before walking off to the Culinary Class to teach her students.

Lillia got most of her mannerisms from her mother. She held her own, and she was determined. She takes up huge opportunities, and she does everything in her power to make sure it's perfect. She was a perfectionist and would beat herself up if anything went wrong on her watch.

It was almost the end of the day, and Lillia had nowhere to be since she was exempt from her test. She flipped to another page in her notebook and began to sketch something for her art project that wasn't due for some time. 

After a while, she heard someone call her name. "Hey, Lillia," Ben called out. She looked up from the book and saw him walking up to her. He sat down next to her. "I didn't think you'd be at the library right now. I just passed your mother down the hallway."

"Yeah, we were discussing plans for the family day that's coming up. I didn't think I'd see you for the rest of the day. You're usually busy doing soon-to-be king stuff."

"Yeah, I am, but who says I can't make time to see you? I'm not the king yet."

"True, true." She nodded and then sighed. "I wish that we both weren't so busy. I would've asked you to hang out months ago. But since you're here, let's talk. How do you feel about the new kids here?"

"They're great. I feel like I made the right choice. You should've seen my father's face." He chuckled. "He looked petrified."

"Yeah? I can't even imagine what my mother would've looked like. She probably wouldn't even believe it at first."

"He didn't either! I had to convince him. Audrey was...open to it. I could tell that she didn't really like the idea, though. I'm just glad you're okay with it. Also, I need to ask you something." Ben changed the subject quickly, and his tone was serious. "You're one of the few people I trust the most. I want you to help with my coorination day. I want you to be my right-hand woman."

—————
DORMS
NIGHT

"Whoo! Woah!" Carlos exclaimed, swinging his arms from left to right, trying to win the virtual fight. He was engrossed in the video game, while Jay was unpacking everything he stole that day. Casin was sat in a chair, reading a book. Mal and Evie walked in, and Mal was curious about everything Jay had. "Jay, what are you doing?"

"It called stealing." He spoke matter-of-factly. "It's like buying whatever I want, except its free."

"Yeah, okay. Well, you could keep doing that, or have all of that and more when we take over the world!"