Chapter 1.

Addie walked through the school doors feeling tired of school. She didn't get any sleep the night before due to her parents fighting like always. This time they didn't hit her, she got lucky. Addie walked through the bright hallways feeling the warmth and pain from her fresh self harm cuts made the night before. She soon made it to her locker, opening it and started rummaging through it. She suddenly heard a voice behind her..., "Hey loser" the voice sounded exactly like her enemy. Addie turned around, she was right...it was Luke, her bully.
"What now.." Addie said, annoyed that he found her within a couple minutes of even being at school.
Luke chuckled, "God, didn't even want to brush you're hair this morning? You're so lazy!"
"Leave me alone." Addie replied, already hurt by his words. She felt like she wanted to scream all her problems at him, and see his reaction of what she was going through, but she didn't. Addie turned around after talking and kept rummaging through the mess in her locker to find her social studies book for her first class.
"You know I'll never leave you alone, you're so funny." Luke said, smiling. He then walked up behind her and grabbed her hair tightly, "Maybe I can help you brush your hair!" He laughed and started pulling on her hair. Addie winced in pain.
"Ah- Stop it!" Addie said quietly but desperately, she didn't want to make a scene. Luke kept pulling for a bit watching Addie clutch at her hair in pain knowing she has a sensitive scalp, then he stopped. He pulled his hand away, Addie immediately rubbed her head. "See you later loser." Luke chuckled before walking away. Addie glanced at Luke as he walked, she was mad but took a couple breaths to calm herself. She hated her life, always something going wrong. She found her social studies book in her locker finally and then put her backpack in it before closing it.

She carried her book to her first class, as she was walking she saw a couple people looking at her. She still had a bruise on her neck from a couple days ago, made by her father. She always tried to cover it with makeup but it ends up just wiping off on her clothes so she stopped trying. She made it to her social studies class and sat down. She was lonely in every one of her classes, she didn't have friends and never tried to make any since she was given the name "Loner" or "werid girl" ever since she came to middle school. Everyone always warns the new kids about her, so everyone hates her.

The day went by. Just like a normal day for her, boring and lonely.

                          -At Lunch-

She felt her stomach growling when she sat at the corner table by herself. She didn't have any money for lunch, Everytime she asked her parents they just yelled at her and everything always became a fight. Addie sat at the table, zoning out. She was startled when she felt her chair come out from under her and fell straight on the floor hard. She wanted to cry, but kept it in. She looked up and behind her to see Luke, he was laughing. "Loser! Can't even afford lunch huh?" Luke said, and he said it pretty loud. Addie looked at the other tables near them to see a lot of people looking at her. Her face turned red in embarrassment and her vision went blurry to the tears that filled up her eyes. She stood up, trembling a bit and speed walking out of the cafeteria with tears streaming down her face. She went to the bathroom and cried in the last stall. She didn't care if anyone walked in, it's not they would care anyways. She was sad, she felt hopeless.

Addie stayed in the bathroom stall for the last few classes, she didn't want anyone to bother her. As soon as the bell rang for everyone to leave she went out the bathroom and to her locker to grab some stuff and went out the school doors in the crowd. She finally got away from everyone when she was in the middle of walking home. Her house was a bit far, but everytime she took the bus people would bully her, so she walked home instead.

                           -At Home-

Addie walked through the front door, she could already heard the loud yelling coming from the living room. The house was a mess, beer bottles and cigarettes butts almost everywhere. She cleans the house everyday because if she doesn't...well...you don't wanna know..
Addie peaked into the living room to see her mother and father arguing. It was clear that they were both drunk, seeing there movements and loud voices hurt Addie. So instead of watching the disaster she walked to a door and opened it, looking down the stairs before flipping up the light switch and walking down the stairs. Yes, her room is downstairs. Her parents didn't care about her at all, at least that's how she felt. The room was cold and there was some dried blood in the corner from last week. She accidentally broke a dish and was throw down the stairs before being beated until she pasted out. It was a traumatic experience but stuff like that always happens. Addie tossed her bag on the cold cement floor and took off her shoes. She had a couple hours to spare before she had to cook dinner for her parents and her. She spent the three hours laying in bed, and cleaning the house after her parents went upstairs.

After the three hours pasted her started to cook dinner, it depended on her father's mood to know if she gets any of it or not, she was hoping her father was gonna be in a good mood. She hadn't ate in a couple days, she was starving. After she finished and played the dinner she put the two plates on the table. She slightly yelled for her parents that it's dinner, it took a little bit her father came downstairs and sat at the table staring at Addie. Soon her mother came down with a huge bruise on her eye. Addie felt bad but after everything her mother did to her she tried not to.

Addies father then spoke, "You can eat...I guess." Addie smiled and simply nodded, she grabbed a plate and got a bit of food and sat down at the table. She started to eat almost as soon as she sat down.
"You're so fat, goddamnit." Addies mother said as she sat down too, Watching Addie eat her food quickly. Once Addie heard those words she stopped eating and looked at her mother, "Sorry.." Addie said quietly.
"Eat like a lady, brat." Addies mother said, rolling her eyes and eating her food slowly. Addie nodded and ate her food like her mother did. Her father started eating too. Once they were all done Addie took there plates and washed them. As Addie was washing there plates she heard her father's voice as he opened the fridge and took out another beer.
"Do a better dinner tomorrow, you're lucky I'm in a good mood and not punishing you for that awful meal."

"Yes father.." Addie replied quietly, she tried to make a good dinner but I guess it wasn't good enough...

       Maybe she wasn't good enough..

What do you guys think? Should I continue this story or just give up, lol. Am I doing a good job??