Chapter 3 - Pitch

You continued to walk around changing the leaf's colors and making the wind colder and some people wrapped themselves tighter in their coats. You giggled and kept on going, lighting up the Halloween lanterns and other decor, kids and teens awning at the decor, other teens getting movie tickets for new scary movies that will be coming out this October, couples picking pumpkins, other people getting their altars for their loved ones who passed. 

You walked towards a dark ally and you kept wondering about this Mara girl. Who was she? does she know what I look like? you kept wondering until you heard a voice. "y/n~"  you looked around that voice....it can't be... you got into a stance with your broom "Pitch I know it's you, what do you want? And how are you still alive?" you backed up a bit and then heard the voice behind you "Aw~ Y/n didn't think I'll come back?" you jumped a bit and turned around and glared at him "Pitch" "Y/n" "What do you want?" you asked with hatred.

"Oh y/n can't I see the daughter of the Hallows spirit, you know you and I would make a great team, ms. Allshollows, just think about it and maybe your father would want to join?" he chuckled, "No way Pitch! You're crazy for thinking I will join you, especially my father! I don't want to hear my father from your mouth!" you then were about to cast a spell until Pitch interrupted "Look Ms. AllsHallows, I understand your angry, and how no one believes in you-" "Uh hold on two girls believe in me, I think I'm good" "But that doesn't change anything much, all the other guardians have children all over the world believing in them and you only have two that doesn't mean anything!" 

You just started at Pitch "How did you even live, from what I heard from Manny-" "Well Manny lied, I'll always come back dear" He then glared at you "But y/n you'll soon realize you need me, Halloween is just a holiday that feeds me." he said vanishing into the shadows, leaving you in the alley. You just stood and flew on your back on your broom, thinking about what pitch had said.