In The Evening

It was 6 o'clock in the evening as it was the season of winter it was already very dark outside . at this point yn came inside the house.

Yn entered the house but saw no one ............it was pin drop silence ...................it was a bit different because usually the maids at the house go to there home at nine after making the dinner so where are they today . yn just take her heels off and went in their shared bedroom. After entering , she saw that the room was also dark but the window was open so a little bit of moonlight is coming in the room .

In that little bit of light only she saw that jungkook was sleeping shirtless .

Well it was nothing new to yn because it was Jungkook's habit of sleeping shirtless. She went towards him and cupped his cheek . Who in the world can believe that this cute bunny is a fearless mafia that rules the world .

She was just starring at jungkook when jungkook slowly open his eyes by the little noise and movement. Jungkook was looking so cute .

He was still sleepy so he said in his sleepy voice: -

Jungkook : you came (sleepy voice)

Yn : yes hubby I came and look , as I told u I came early

Jungkook : cud cud cuddles

Jungkook was that much sleepy that he cant even talk properly

Yn : yes yes I will give you cuddles but first let me go and change okay

Jungkook : hmm

Yn went to the bathroom to freshen up and wear her nightwear .
After she done her job she came outside and joined jungkook

As she lie on bed jungkook quickly hug yn and snuggled in her chest .
Yn slowly slowly patted jungkooks back .