1. To you, in 2000 years

AUTHOR'S POV:

.
.
.

The dreaming person saw a 19-year-old girl with a small scar on her right cheek and a red scarf around her neck, leaning in before gently putting her hands on the dreaming person's cheeks with a smile on her face. "See you later..." She slowly started bringing the dreaming person's face closer to her. "Eren..."
.
.
.
...

The sky was a canvas of blue and white, as the clouds floated idly above.

Their shadows cast a cool contrast over the green ground below, where the gentle yet cold breeze blew.
.

In the distance, purple Campanula flowers danced in the air, their delicate petals swaying with the wind.
.

Birds chirped from the branches, adding a melody to the scene.
.

Squirrels played among the trees, darting in and out of sight, their tails flicking with excitement.
...

Sitting under a tree on a small hill, a 10-year-old boy with a red scarf wrapped around his neck slowly opened his green eyes with a soft groan. Through his blurry vision and tired gaze, he saw a black-haired person crouching before him with a soft smile on their face. "Huh...? Mikasa...?" He said in a tired and confused tone.

"Mikasa? Who are you talking about, Eren? It's me, your Mom." A 35-year-old Carla Yeager said in a rather confused tone before smiling sweetly and reaching out to gently ruffle her son's hair.

Eren Yeager blinked a few times and straightened up a bit. "Mom...?"

"Let's go home now." Carla said, still smiling, and stood up.

"Why... are we here...?" Eren asked tiredly and looked down.

Carla chuckled and shook her head a bit before putting her hands on her hips. "Come on, Eren. You can't possibly be that deep asleep that you forgot what we're here for."

Eren started rubbing his sleepy eyes with his forearm. "It's just, I feel like I had a really long dream..." He groaned and slightly closed his eyes, bringing his hand down. "But, what was it about..." His expression saddened a bit. "I can't remember..."

Carla kept staring at Eren with concern for a few moments before turning to her side as their dog came running with a stick in her mouth.
__

Their dog's name was Titan.

It was a female Beagle dog with a white and black coat.

She was 1 year old.
__

Carla smiled and bent down before taking the stick out of Titan's mouth and patting her head. "Good girl!"

Titan barked happily and circled Carla before turning to Eren and barking a bit to catch his attention.

"You must have been exhausted, Eren." Carla said with a soft smile before throwing the stick into the distance again.

Titan barked and ran after it.

"Let's just take it easy and do nothing for the rest of the day," Carla said, starring after Titan. "I will make your favorite fish today." She turned back to her son. "So-" Her eyes widened slightly as she saw tears rolling down Eren's cheeks. "Eren, why are you crying?"

"Huh?" Eren said with mild confusion, looking up at his mother as more drops of tears rolled down his face.
...

A gust of wind flew upwards, blowing leaves along with it while ruffling Eren's hair.
...

___________________________________________

The year is 2845.

It's been 1991 years since the Battle of Heaven and Earth ended.