14

It was a pleasant morning and sun was shining the beauty mre with its lights

              ~~~Taehyung power~~~
I was sleeping peacefully without any worry and I was feeling warm that I thought was a pillow, so I snuggled more into it but...
As I opened my eyes and the first thing I realised was a hand that was wrapped around my waist, I hurriedly wake up from the bed and was about to get up but again I fell on the bed.

Where you going"? Huh_ let's sleep more, I don't wanna get up, jk said while nuzzling his face more in taehyung neck and he wrapped his arms more securely around his waist.

Taehyung face became red due to shyness, he didn't protest and decided to do as jk was asked.

How was your sleep"? Jk said while seeing directly in taehyung eyes.

I_i, it _wa_was fine", taehyung shuttered and  looked down.
But soon his eyes filled with tears,and soon water was flowing like a river from his eyes.

Do_d_do, you_hate me now? Kim said still looking down.

"No", and why would I do that? You are so sweet and pure Kim taehyung,how can I hate someone so beautiful!? Huh! Jk said cupping his fluffy cheeks in his rough hands.

I'm dirty"now, after going home ,you can divorce me, i_i will,_ leave and didn't show you my face again, taehyung said as he didn't listen what jk was saying, he was deep in his own fear and blebaring,that came in his mind.

Did you listen what I said? Did I asked about our separation or about divorce. Jk said getting up from the bed , leaving Tae in his own thoughts.

Bu_but I'm not pure anymore,now he start crying more and soon he find difficulty in breathing. Ho_hiw? Can you, he was unable to make proper sentence.

"Shut up" No more Rubbish now!,as anger overtook me so i said without realising the situation.
Didn't you heard!what I said "huh"? you're making me annoying now";so no more words, I'm I clear? I said in a very angry tone....

After few seconds when I didn't hear anything I turned around and the first thing that make me realise what just I did was "taehyung was taking long breath and shit,he was having panic attack.

"Hey; taehyung -hey? Look at me,baby- it's alright"
Soon I was regretting my words toward him, I hold his hands softly in mine and looked in his eyes

It's alright, everything will be good, follow my words; ok
Just listen my words and breath in and then breathe out.you got it , breath in yes, yes baby you're doing good and then breath out.

Good boy" that's it baby , breath in and breath out";

After few minutes, taehyung breath was back to normal.

Suddenly doctor came in and jk take back from his side so that doctor check him.
What happened to him, Mr jeon didn't I make myself clear before that he's so soft and you have to behave softly with him, his condition is not like he can endure your anger, doctor said after realising taehyung condition...
He's alright now  Mr jeon, you can take him home but make sure to do things as I told you before; saying this doctor bid goodbye to jeon couple and leave the room.

Come on, take a bath first so that we go to home,hum- or do you want me to help you? Jk said in case to enlightening the taehyung mood.

No-i,-i, can go by myself, saying this Tae was about to stand up but feel dizzy and again fall back on the bed.

"Hey, are you alright"? See I told you now let me help you, without letting taehyung uttering a word , jk hold taehyung from his solder and with other hand, he held his hand, so that he do not fall.

No- I can go by myself, you don't need to do this, taehyung said as he try to push jk away
Didn't you hear, what I said? And I can see; how will you help yourself, now be a good boy hmm.

After entering inside the bathroom, he left Taehyung side and was about to take off his shirt! "What are you doing"? Tae said while taking little step back
"I'm going to rape you"!,jk said with steady face, can't you see I'm taking your shirt off, so that you easily can take a shower.

No, you go-i can do this"; taehyung said as he was blushing a little.

Ok, I'm outside"; if you need any help, then call my name" alright, saying this jk went out.

"How can he just think about doing this"? taehyung thought and then start doing his business.

After about 20 minutes taehyung came back from the bathroom and give a direct heart attack to our jeon jungkook because he was only in towel and was looking a living meal.

I-i, didn't have any,cl-clothes, taehyung said innocently while looking down.

"Didn't I asked you if you need anything, just call me"? Huh" jk said as he saw a nurse in a room because she was also drooling over taehyung,
"And, you miss! If you have done your business, you can leave now"! Jk said in his dominant angry voice that the nurse got frightened and huridly leave the room while mumbling "sorry".
" And you" pointing towards taehyung, who was looking all this silently"," are you dear"? Didn't you hear what I said, I was out of my mind now when I see nurse gaze on taehyung, I don't know what caught into me but all I wanna do right now is to take that nurse eyes out of her face.i stand up from my place and went towards taehyung who was continuously looking down and shaking with fear.

I softly held his hand and lift his chin up softly "when I'm talking to you", just look into me", got it; I said as softly as I could.

So-sorry jungkook" I didn't mean like that", after saying this taehyung start crying loudly and his body was shaking badly like if someone didn't hold him, he will fall badly, so without wasting any time, jk hold Tae in his embrace and start  to soothing him, to calm him down so that he didn't again get a panic attack.

Shh-shh it's alright" and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout on you, it's alright, you don't need to apologise about anything, ok "pup".

The nick name give a butterfly in Tae stomach and he blush when he heard sweet name form his husband,

I bring your cloth yesterday but forgot to tell you, here , he hand him clothes who run back to bathroom in order to hide his tomato red  face from him.
Jungkook chuckle a little after realising the older condition.

After some time they both were ready to leave , and soon they teach there home.

Take some rest", that's all he said leaving him alone in the room.He was shocked to see his behaviour like at one point he's all sweet and in the nex t second he's the most angry person that he ever see, Tae hope that he will change a little but no he was wrong so with a sad face he reach on his bed and laid down to keep his mind calm for some time.
After all he was happy and thankful to him because if that time he didn't came he must be raped badly, at this time he wanted to talk with someone who sooth him with comforting words and cuddle with him but for his bad luck, no one was there , his eyes became teary remembering his parents and Jin and namjoonie app.he start to cry badly and soon sleep with a teary eyes.

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for it I hope you like it. I know it's a short but I'm not well but still I write for those who commented me , so here it is.

Bye bye army and take good care of your health.