★Chapter Nineteen☆

Third Person's POV

It's two weeks after the marriage of Taehyung and Jungkook.All these two weeks they were busy with work but at the end of the day spent their sweet time together in each other's embrace.And Jungkook became naughty day by day.He didn't miss any chance to flirt and praise his husband's beauty.

Jungkook always slept in Tae's embrace like a cute bun snuggled into Tae,Tae's baby bun.And also,his new obsession was unlocked.First days of marriage Jungkook slept in Tae's embrace while snuggling to his neck.

But after some days Jungkook always snuggled into Tae's chest mumbling it is "softsoft like a pillow".At first,Tae was so embarrassed but not like he is uncomfortable.Top of that seems like Jungkook was too comfortable in that pose so of course he let him.So it's Jungkook's new obsession.

Right now it's morning,the beginning of a new day.Jungkook will have two days off because he will have to attend long haul flights after two days.So he is extra clingy to Tae these days saying he doesn't want to seperate from him for that long time.He will have to engage in long haul flights for seven days and will not be able to come home for a week.

The said bunny boy snuggled into Tae's chest not leaving him even for a second.Like usual he is half naked in Tae's embrace his face on Tae's chest.Tae's one hand on his raven locks.But right now Tae have to wake up for ready for office because nowadays he is busy with new designing project.

But that clingy bunny boy is not ready to leave him.Tae didn't have heart to wake him up but again he has to.So he softly brushed one of his ears with long fingers.The said bunny boy slowly opened his eyes and looked at Tae.
"Good morning bun"Tae said.
"Good morning Moon"Jungkook said pecking Tae's lips but again snuggled into his chest.

"Bun, please l have to get ready, you can sleep more since it's your day off,mm?"Tae said softly to his ear.
Then Jungkook said,
"But l couldn't sleep without you"without raising his head.
"Okay okay then now wake up, you can come to my office after lunch break.How about that?"Tae asked.
"Really,can l come?"Jungkook asked while getting up his sleepiness can't be seen anymore.
"Yes bun you can,after lunch break l only have one meeting for an hour after that we can come home"

"Yess, okay Moon I'll come on lunch break then,and now I'll make breakfast so you can get ready in the meantime."
Then Tae kissed Jungkook's cheek and went to the washroom taking necessities saying "Okay bun"
Jungkook fell on the bed with a shy smile on his face.He is a goner for his pretty husband's kisses.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

In lunch break Jungkook went to Tae's office and they had lunch together.Jin also came to eat lunch with them.After the lunch Jin went to his office and Tae has a meeting after 1 hour.And Jungkook decided to wait and go home together with his husband because he was bored like hell alone.And also because of the new project he was stressed with deadlines.Jungkook noticed the restless look of his Moon so he said,
"Moon come here"signed to sit next to him on the couch.

Tae came with a tired smile then Jungkook made him lie on the couch then put his head on his lap.Tae hugged his waist and snuggled to his side.Jungkook with a soft smile started to rub his forehead slowly and Tae closed his eyes with that relaxed feeling.Jungkook massaged Tae's forehead,scalp and shoulders within no time Tae was slept because of exhaustion.Jungkook stared at Tae's soft sleeping expressions and placed a kiss on his forehead lovingly.He decided to let him sleep for a hour.....

He decided to let him sleep for a hour

©smol_kia / X

After the meeting Tae and Jungkook was going out of the office hand in hand.Some employees were admiring the couple and some were jealous of Tae for having such a handsome husband.Some were giving flirty looks for Jungkook and he rolled his eyes and hold Tae from his waist.Tae chuckled at those reactions and sulky look he was giving to him.

Jungkook walked towards the lift but Tae said
"Bun,I'm not used to going on lift.l'm always using stairs."
"It's okay Moon, I'll be your side no need to worry."

So Tae hesitantly went inside of the lift hold Jungkook's hand tightly.They were on 11 floor so after punching on "G"(Ground floor)the lift began to going down.Tae closed his eyes but presence of Jungkook and gently brushing Jungkook's thumb on his hand gave him a relaxing feeling....

But suddenly the lights of elevator was off and started to blink.The floor number was 9 but there was no sign of going down further.Then with blinking light elevator started to shaking little.Jungkook couldn't believe what's happening but then he looked at Tae.In blinking light he saw his moon is struggling to breathe and sweat forming on his forehead.Jungkook's heart literally dropped at this sight.

Without wasting any second Jungkook took him to embrace putting Tae's head on his chess saying,
"Calm down my Moon, please take a breath with me"while caressing his cheek.Tae tried to imitate Jungkook and took a deep breath.Then again took a breath with Jungkook.Jungkook one hand was softly rubbing his back in calming manner saying "You are okay" "Nothing will happen" "Please calm down my Moon".Jungkook's voice cracking in the middle of the sentences.

Then outside of the elevator people keep hitting to the door again panicking Tae.So without second thoughts Jungkook took off his shirt and put Tae's head on his bare chest.Tae snuggled into Jungkook's bare chest while Jungkook was mumbling sweet nothings to his ear to calm him down and distracting him from dangling noises from the outside.

"Kook please make him calm down we are connecting the system to the generator.There was an issue.Please hold on for a few minutes"
Jin's broken voice can be heard from the outside.Jungkook didn't give any response he was not in state to give any response.

Tears were rolling down from both Jungkook's eyes while tightly holding his Moon close to his heart.Jungkook was scared, scared to the core.The only thing keeping him sane was soft breathing of his Moon on his chest.........

Happy reading......

To be continued ✷✷✷✷✷