#TWENTYTWO

ミ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

ミ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

courtyard; 14:42pm

   "huff, huff... y-you definitely know what you're doing with your punches..." spoke Jack after throwing and receiving some punches  "huff. tou, too... huff, you're pretty good. your punch hit me right in the heart..." said the blueish cat

   "huuugh, huff... haven't you all gotten just a little too caught up in this?" asked Ace tired "I don't care about being picked... I'm done..."

   "what if you guys stop, and just talk. it's not that difficult." said the dark red haired as he helped Ace "...alright. my conscience is clear. I'll tell you everything." said the wolf boy "how did this clear your conscience exactly?" asked Ace "I'm crossing a line here. I'm about to betray my dorm. but I can't put up with his anymore!!" exclaimed the silver haired boy "a fight is about testing how far you can go by challenging tough opponents. I've put myself through the wringer to see how far I can go in this tournament."

   "cowardly tricks make me nauseous! there's no meaning in a victory like that! I wanted to use my power to claim victory at the top!" concluded the savanaclaw student "jack-kun, we're going to try to resolve this in the most peaceful way" Yasuhiro said as he put his hand on Jack's back "ah, this guy is a pain in the ass." Spoke Ace

   "so it's not because you can't forgive injustice" Spoke the magicless student "I get you! I really get it!! That feeling!!" stated the blue haired boy "we've got our own pain in the ass." said the cat "Ruggie's unique magic is something that makes another person move exactly like him." started the savanaclaw student "to cause the accidents he made people move in ways that would only look like they weren't being careful."

   "I see. so that's why he made Grim copy him in the cafeteria to keep it a secret" spoke the red eyed boy
"crap! reminding me make me angry all over again! don't underestimate the strength of a grudge over food!"

   "but just a second. If he did something to make someone fall down stairs, wouldn't that look pretty suspicious?" asked Deuce "Ruggie-san wouldn't be worried about it if he didn't do it himself." Yasuhiro replied "with the growth of this problem if he did it alone they would discover it soon"