5. Love making🔞

Warning:- 18+ content so anyone who is less than 18 years old please skip this part (I know none will skip but still) ENJOY YOURSELF

don't jump in conclusion without knowing anything it will look like Tae force kook but it's not true every story have other side too so just calm yourself read throughly and don't come to conclusions.........

Tae:-(deep voice) strip yourself

said making kook eyes to wide and he shot his head towards Tae who was gawking at him like he will eat him alive

Kook:- w-what no no please no don't hurt me please I promise I-I will not say anything about leaving but please don't beat me (oww our innocent koo)

Tae:-(scary voice) don't make me repeat or else their will be worst punishment for you baby.

Kook scaredly nodded his head and started to strip himself fully and their Tae started to take of his clothes too making kook to gulp. After removing clothes Tae pat his thighs indicating kook to come and sit on it who shake his head denying but one glare of Tae he obediently with slow steps went towards Tae and sit on his lap.

Tae:-(adoring) be like this a good boy

Kook nodded his head comfortably sitting on Tae's lap (WHAT BEING COMFORTABLE WITH HIS OWN KIDNAPPER🙀 well what can we do they are TAEKOOK after all ufff enough of me being dramatic lets read further)

Tae smashed his lips on Tae's one kissing softly but surprisingly kook kissed back too. Kiss was messy as kook doesn't know how to kiss.

Soon kiss became hard when Tae bite kook's lips and pinch his waist which he was holding with his both hands tightly may be leaving hand prints. Kook open his mouth making Tae to enter his tongue tasting every corner of his mouth.

After a hot passionate kiss tae trail his kisses towards his neck kissing and biting their giving dark big purple hickey's making a V sign their showing whom he belongs to well why it happened because V was taking control which Tae was denying again and again at last Tae controlled V not to take control and trail his kisses towards kook's chest.

Well kook he was moaning mess (really 🧐🤔 something is fishy but let's see that afterwards) it was knew for him but he was enjoying everything which was given by Tae. His hold on Tae's shoulder and nape got tight. He moan loudly when Tae took his one nipple into his mouth biting it then sucking making kook to arch his back. Kook push Tae more into his chest encouraging him to suck more hardly making Tae to smirk where as he himself was moaning loudly and shamelessly.

While painting kook's body Tae circle his one finger around kook's hole and pushed it inside making kook to scream and push Tae by slaping him making to pull his finger back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Silence their was just silence in the room where kook gulping with wide teary eyes cause it wasn't his intention he doesn't wanted to slap Tae it was out of his instinct when he felt something entering him giving him pain and weird feeling he panicked and without thinking he did it now he was regretting his actions.

And here Tae was shocked hella shocked cause in his life none slap him no one dared to slap him. He was getting angry glaring at kook darkly. And in anger he didn't think twice he didn't saw the tears in kook's eyes. He lift kook and throw him on the bed hovering over him and kissing him harshly and without any warning he enter three finger at once making kook to scream his lungs out which went muffle due to the kiss but this time kook didn't oppose he doesn't wants to make Tae more angry.

Tae started to thrust his fingers at a fast pace making kook a moaning mess when pain turned into pleasure. Breaking the kiss Tae started to suck kook's whole face making hickey's all over his cheeks.

Kook:- ahhhhh ummm ahh fuck King aahhh faster ahhhh feel so amazing

Listening this Tae stop thrusting and pulled his fingers out making kook to whine with teary eyes which came due to pleasure.

Tae came in between kook's legs standing on his knees aligning himself on kook's entrance stroking his length.

When kook's gaze feel on Tae's dick his eyes widened and gulped hard cause till now he didn't saw Tae's dick and now when he saw it it's huge like really huge and thick.

kook was praying for himself and his ass gulping again and again with wide eyes and red cheeks and neck making Tae to smirk. But Tae's eyes became soft when kook's eyes met his. He again kissed kook but this time softly distracting kook. He enter his tip inside kook making kook to scream loudly while tears started to roll down his cheeks. He was feeling like someone was tearing him apart.

When Tae saw kook's tears he enter inside him in one go giving all the pain at once and controlled himself not to thrust. He break the kiss wiped kook's tears and kiss his eyes. Kook was breathing heavily his legs was getting weak adjusting to the size of Tae. Soon kook pat Tae's shoulder indicating him to move.

Tae started to thrust inside kook at a slow pace making kook to moan in pain and pleasure soon enough kook started to feel only pleasure.

Kook:- ahhhh fuck ahhh feels so good ahhh hmmmm

Tae:- arghhhh why are you so tight argh i can't move ahh you like it huh? Arghhh (Tae saw his dick can be seen inside kook's stomach which he caressed) can you see this huh arghh

Kook:- arghhh king ahhh faster ahhh more hmmm umm ahhh king (he moan loudly making Tae's eyes turned dark and his dick twitch at the King word making him to increase his speed.) Ahhhhh faster ahhh more ahhh king ahhh more (Well kook was moaning shamelessly not knowing calling Tae king was like throwing oil in the fire)

Tae:- (thrusting inside kook like a mad man) oo see yourself moaning so loudly huh Weren't you denying at first? Didn't you slapped me. You slapped the King Kim Taehyung (going more fast) without knowing the consequences (said making kook to feel guilty but he scream when Tae started to thrust in inhuman speed taking him to the cloud 9.)

Tae was increasing his speed with each thrust making kook hard to control himself he was getting over pleasure be was getting sensitive

Kook:- ahhhh slow down ahhh fuck slow down ahhhh please ahhhh I m gonna cum arhhhh

Tae:- arghhh wait for me ahhh you know what I will make love to you daily I will sleep inside you arghh you feel so warm so good I m gonna cum too

Soon enough both cum together Tae fall on koom breathing heavily making kook to rub his back whereas he himself was breathing heavily catching his breath.

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝