Chapter 1

(This is when the hiatus of Iz*one in 2019)

Wonyoung's POV

Damn, What the fuck happened... one thing for sure that PD-shitz did some dirty tricks that we trainees didn't want at all. I don't deserve my fame at all cause my position in my group was RIGGED... I didn't want this at all I would rather be eliminated for all I care, I would still be in my entertainment with Gramz and shits.

"Yujin where are you going?" Eunbi loudly asked, as everybody looked at her including me still trying to hold me tears back...

"Away" she replied, and slammed the door behind her, we looked each other still stunned on what we are going to do while both Eunbi and Chaeyeon Unnie looked disappointed but still they're doing their best to comfort the members and I saw Hyewon unnie is behind Eunbi unnie trying to help her to be composed in front of us and hmm... unnie is intertwining their hands together... cute.

I approached Nako unnie still crying hard, I hugged her tightly still trying to do my best to be strong for my unnies and Nako unnie,

"Guys let's all keep calm about this situation, I know it's heartbreaking and we ourselves know that we don't deserve this treatment and let me remind you guys to please don't bully yourselves into thinking you don't deserve your spot right now, all of us in this group 100% deserve this spot that whoever gave us this spot okay?" Eunbi said,

"Yes" "Ne unnie" "thank you Unnie"

"know people we all have to do our best everyday so today let's get some rest and let's be calm and discuss what are we going to do tomorrow okay?"

"Okay Unnie" "Hai Unnie" "Sure unnie"

"Now let's head back to our own dorms people." Eunbi unnie said and Minju, Hyewon, Yena and Chaewon unnie headed back to their own dorms while Me, Chaeyeon, Sakura unnie, Hitomi unnie and of course my waifu Nako...

"So children let's head back to our beds and rest okay?" Chaeyeon unnie said,

"Okay unnie" all of us walked back towards our rooms

"Wonyoung please stay, I would like to talk to you." Chaeyeon said,

"Oh okay unnie" I said and sat back at the sofa in our living room,

"So Wonnie, I'm a bit worried about you especially Yujin right now, how you're holding up right now?" Chaeyeon asked and I went to hug her and broke down

"Unnie I felt shit real shit right now, I feel that everything all of us work hard on would be wasted over some dick's 'greatest' achievement. I don't want to be his king in chess that he kept on pushing to people to like me, to protect me, I want my hard work to be acknowledged. I feel after all this people would looked at me as a rigged center of a rigged group." I ranted at Chaeyeon unnie and she listened and stroking my hair while I hugged her tight around her waist area...

"I know kid, I know... that's why I am worried that you'll loose confidence over this issue that all of us doesn't want to happen nor wanted to be involve in this issue right? And Wonnie, you deserve everything you have right now regardless of this issue, you work hard on everything you have right know, you didn't take any shortcuts at all, you strived to be here to where you're standing..." Chaeyeon said still stroking my hair...

"unnie I'm thankful you're here with me right now..." I said and hugged tighter to her,

"I know kid, and you know I think you Jang Wonyoung is pretty strong right now, you know?" Chaeyeon unnie said,

"Hmm unnie why's that?" I asked a bit confused on why unnie said that... Me strong? I look like a fucking mess right now.

"Cuz I know you Jang Wonyoung, all of the people there are crying and I can see how you're still trying and doing your best to comfort your unnies especially Nako..."Chaeyeon said and I stared at her... is she going to find out my feelings for Nako unnie?

"Hmm Yabuki Nako... is she your?" Chaeyeon asked, fuck I'm doomed.

"No.. NO unnie, we're just friends and I know how she is... so yeah..." I said, trying to sound a bit convincing...

"Hmm okay then... but maybe, she likes you back who knows?" Chaeyeon unnie said,

"Non-sense unnie, she... likes me back? Pfft... that'll be something that's really impossible especially in our country."

"Dang our baby is growing up right before my eyes... of course it's possible Young, if your love is strong enough it can withstand any obstacle you'll be tackling in the future." Chaeyeon said, and continued "Look Hyewon and Eunbi Unnie both of them are together since the beginning and still they're together thru thick and thin..."

"I KNEW IT THEY'RE TOGETHER?!" I said, dang confirming my suspicions on the earlier events plus the times that I caught Hyewon unnie sharing her cake to Eunbi unnie...That's a miracle if Hyewonnie shares her cake to someone....

"Opps? you didn't know?" Chaeyeon asked, a bit shocked

"I had suspicions unnie but I thought it was some friendly gestures..."

"Dude they're really obvious like so obvious that they act like the parents in our group." Chaeyeon said,

"Oh..."

"Yeah..."

as both of us fell into a really peaceful silence, hmmm I wonder what that dog is doing right now..

"Chaeyeon unnie would you mind if I call the dog to see where she is? I'm a bit worried about her." I said and got up to grabbed my phone to dial that bitch's number,

"Sure kid, update me okay?" Chaeyeon said,

"Sure unnie" I replied, and waited for her response on my call,

"Who's dis?"

"Bitch where the fuck are you?" I said,

"Huh? I'm at my dorm... Who you?"

Eh? who the fuck did I call?, I checked the caller ID and see dang I am correct this is Yujin's number...

"Who the fuck are you? Where's Yujin? Why the fuck you have her phone?" I angrily said, I saw Chaeyeon is getting ready to head out to find Yujin and...

"Oh Yujin left her phone in my bunk, I thought it was mine so I answered it... So who are you?" the caller asked, I stopped Chaeyeon from going outside,

"I'm Wonyoung, who am I talking to?" I asked, that fucking dog left her fucking phone in our dorm, I swear I'm going to beat her ass.

"Oh it's Yena."

"Unnie I'll be grabbing the dog's phone at your dorm." and hang up the call...

"So I presumed Yujin, left her phone in their dorms and Yena answered the call..." Chaeyeon said,

"Yeah unnie, that dog I swear to god Jihyo that I'll beat her ass when she get's back here."

"Okay then, so now you'll be going to their dorm to wait for that kid?" Chaeyeon asked,

"Yes unnie, you head back to sleep. I'll be on the other dorm unnie, good night."

"Good night kid." she said and went to her room,