ch:10

Notice : if someone is uncomfortable with my story then kindly leave the story without any harsh comment

With Christopher

He was sipping his wine and staring at the vax doll in front of his dark red sharp eyes his eyes was filled with insanity and craziness which make anyone scared his one glance was enough to make people down on his knees

He gulps the whole glass in one go and holds the glass tightly in his hold he applied more force on the glass and with thuck sound the glass broke into pieces glass sharp edges piercing inside his hand blood flow but it's not effect a devil like him ...

He stood up in his place and walked slowly towards the vax which he made just to always sure his baby Infront of .....when he first time saw his doll vax he become stunned and numb the vax statue looking like it's real person

Every feature was so perfect and ethereal but he know his baby was much more beautiful than this ....after seeing this something pooped his mind and he call his father and said to him to send the person who make this statute send him to his torture hell he kill that person merciless cause he made this statute and he touch his doll which no one can do rather than him .....

He was looking crazy at every feature of tae face which was driving him crazy. He touched his soft cheek like cotton with his trembling hands, his heart pounding. He had never touched his doll with his hands, this was the first time he was feeling compelled by his madness to touch it.

He caressed his red plumpy lips which is irresistible he badly who want to suck his lips and taste it he come closer eyes filled with crazy his lips was inches apart from his doll ...his hit breath touch his doll he was so closed to him he was ready to joint his lip to him but immediately move away " no doll I will taste your lips when you himself presence here in my arm that day come soon and after that I will not leave you ... will cage you in my arm and never let you go even for a second ,just hide doll as much as you want but I am also crazy freak who is insane for you....you single glance was enough making me go insane o still remember the day when I first saw you playing In the Gardner ....you were just six year baby and get my attention that day my whole life change I become psycho for You"

"How insane is it I was crazily in love with you when you were six years old " he cupped tae cheek with his bloody hand ....

" but don't worry about the past will repeat again I will find you "

The blood strain was visible tae face ...." my beautiful angel doll "

He said in a psycho way ......

Mr mark was standing behind his son he was worrying about his son cause he is behaving like psycho he did not allowed anyone even a single glance of his doll face not even allowed his father he kill many gurads who touch tae painting mistakenly but In the next moment he is as bathing with his own blood Mr mark was terrified seeing their badly torture body which no one identify cause Christopher was killing them badly no one can recognize their faces ..

" I just pray he finds the boy soon although he will leave anyone alive " he thinks in his mind

####***#####

With Kim mansion

Suga and Jin both was holding taehyung hand since three hour they did not left tae side for a second Mr Kim was worried about his angel what happens all of sudden that's cause their baby to panick attack they are not to lose their baby ....

The twin mind was so messed up right now they did not think anything rather than their bear they just wanted their bear to get his consciousness back ....Mr Kim is also in a devastated condition but their sons were in a worse state ..they are not moving in their place and stay like their life depends on it