Part 2

Readers POV

Second advent, today there was a huge party where only famous people were invited including my parents and me. I didn't want to go there, I just wanted to sleep all day like I always wished for but if course I couldn't do that. Squeezing myself into a dress and my boyfriend wearing his suit, struggling with his tie which made me roll my eyes and decide to help him before we are too late. „That's not how it works, let me help you." I said and he let me do it, his gaze a little more serious. „(Y/N)...did I ever do something bad to you? You always act cold to me. That's not fair." He said and in fact he is right. Everything I was doing was not fair, I didn't love him but I pretended I did. I bet he can actually feel it, he knows it but he doesn't want to show it. I had the feeling he is also just with me cause he wants the money my parents have. He wasn't always nice to me in the past as well but that's something I rather not want to remember.

„Nothing. I am just nervous you know I hate being between a lot of people." At least I didn't lie with that. My anxiety is always troubling me. I just hate being between a lot of people, I rather want to be on my own but oh well, I couldn't.

„Cant you just be normal for once? That would be amazing." He said and left me there, I wanted to cry but that would destroy my makeup. No, no time to cry. I had to take care of my image...or better my parents.

We arrived at the party, being greeted by a glass of wine. Everything was decorated beautifully, giving some Christmas vibes which should make you feel happy and warm but I only feel like I wanna run away. We found our seat quickly and I tried to look as normal as possible, setting up my fake smile and good mood I always do as we sat there, waiting for the promised show to start. They had invited a singer, her name was Loreen.

It didn't take long until they announced her getting to start her performance to open the party and my jaw almost dropped seeing who actually that Loreen was. It was the woman I met the past days. She was a singer?? I didn't know that but her voice sounded beautiful matching her beautiful looks as well. She wore a black dress that was a little transparent on top making me see what she wore under it which was a black bra and the henna tattoo's on her hands looked beautiful as well, all in all she was stunning and I couldn't stop staring at her. Maybe I stared even too much at her but I just got locked into her beautiful energy she sent out, her movements and her voice, they were just taking my breath away the whole time until her performance ended and I heard everyone around me cheering which brought me back to reality.

I excused myself to leave for the bathroom. I just couldn't believe it! I talked to a singer? I was a bitch towards a singer? Oh wow great job.

When I came out the cabin I went to the sink, washing my hands and drying them. When I turned around I almost bumped into someone and that someone was no other than Loreen. „Loreen! Sorry I didn't mean to run into you." I told her, raising my hands in defense but she just smiled at me like always, that woman always smiled I can't even imagine her looking mad.

„Oh you remembered my name. It's okay and also nice to see you again. Hows your hand?" She asked me and my heart felt all warm. Loreen did care about me more than my own parents or my boyfriend. „It's better thank you. You know I am more than happy to see you again because I wanted to apologise...sorry for being so mean...you just wanted to help me and I overreacted because I felt embarrassed..." I said, looking down but she lifted up my chin with her finger, making me have eye contact with her again.

„Please Darling don't apologise, it's all okay. I felt your energy is a little...everywhere. Don't worry I didn't take it in a bad way." She said and I just nodded my head in response, it felt like I was trapped with her even tho she gave me enough space but at the same time she also held me in place with only her gaze. „You...have such a pretty voice. I am sorry for not recognising you, I didn't know you are a singer and many people know about you. I feel bad." I said but once again Loreen shook her head. „Again you're apologising for nothing. Not everyone has to know me."

And with that before I could say anything else another woman came inside the room, making us step away from each other and I made my way out.

Sitting on my table again I played with the straw of my next drink, I had a few and I am probably tipsy but I didn't care at this point. I needed alcohol to survive my parents, some friends of my parents and my boyfriend who sat with me and talked about business. What the hell does he even have to talk about? He is not even part of the company.

I wasn't paying attention until now but I saw Loreen looking at me from across the room, she had the perfect view of me in front of her. For how long was she looking at me? Dammit she probably saw me being not amused at all.

„(Y/N)! Are you even listening!?" I heard my dad shout at me, making me twitch, seeing Loreen frown at me as she watched me from afar but my gaze turned towards my oh so lovely family.

„Why would I listen?! Did you ever listen to me??! I do everything you want but nothing I want. You don't care about my feelings but only about what you want and your damn company! You know what?? I don't want your money!" I totally exploded at this point, the alcohol helped with it otherwise I wouldn't be that loud kn such an environment.

„Calm down you're embarrassing us" My boyfriend told me, grabbing my arm but I moved my arm out of his tight grip that hurt me more than keeping me calm. „Ouch! Stop hurting me! Just let me go!" I shouted before I stood up and took my coat before I decided to leave this place.

Happy 2nd advent huh...I need to get out of this shit party with only snobs in it...except Loreen...she must have seen it all.

To be continued