Prologue

𝚈/𝚗 𝙻/𝚗 (𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛)
𝟷𝟽 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙾𝚕𝚍
𝟹:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝙼
𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚘
𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

Mina hung her head off my bed while I sat in the window sill, smoking a joint out the window.

"Hey, gimme your phone," she hops over, reaching for the phone in my hand. I hand it over. Mina and I have been friends for too long and seen enough for me to even care if she went through it.

She also grabs the joint from my lips, puffing on it greedily as she clicks on my phone, her well manicured nails and quick thumbs creating a soft tapping noise against the glass.

After some moments, curiosity gets the better of me. "Pinky, what the hell are you doing?"

She hands me my phone back. "You're welcome," she smirks. I look at the screen. Hook hotline: for all the eager F-people to meet in one place with similar goals. Personalized to find your dream Hook up ;)

"Really?? A hook up app?" I give her a judgmental look, "you know how I feel about-" I start. "Yeah, yeah, but seriously. I just want you to get comfortable. Find something that you like on your own time. Sex shouldn't be something to be afraid of," she gave a sympathetic smile.

I give her a pout. Her glossy lips touched my cheek. "You don't even have to meet them. Just talk. And if you do end up wanting to, it's localized so their all in the area. Maybe in Deika or Hosu, but mostly local," she ruffles my hair and hands me the joint we were sharing. I sigh and decided to check it out.

╔═══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══════╗

Welcome User!
Let's start with some personalization!

Sex:
->>Female
-Mal
-Intersex

Sexual orientation:
-Heterosexual
-Bisexual
-Homosexual
->>Other: Pansexual

Gender Identity:
- Female (she/her/hers)
- Male (he/him/his)
- Nonbinary (They/Them/Theirs)
- Other: ___ (_/_/ _)
->>Prefer not to specify
[If so, what pronouns do you prefer?]
(They/She/Her) alright w/ being
Referred to femininely
I.E. girl, chick, etc.

Sexual experience (this information will not be shared with other users): N/A

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙮!
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 ;)
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚!
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨!

Hobbies:
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌
𝚂𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

Kinks:
N/A

Boundaries (strictly off-limits):
CNC, DubCon, rough degradation, visual deprivation

Up to suggestions?
-No
->>Yes