𝐈. 𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Mia sat on her couch as her eyes landed on her sister who slumped back next to her.

"Liz?"

"Look what people are saying" Lizzie grinned, shoving her phone in front of mias face.

Lizzie was like this, she was Mias biggest fan from the moment she got her first acting job and all to now.

Mia took hold of her sister's phone as she read an announcement.

The Mirror -

Tom Glynn-Carney is said to join actor Olivia Cooke who is playing Alicent Hightower & Upcoming Actress Mia Knights who's set to play Aenora Targaryen in the upcoming HBO show hotd.

Many have said the actor is set to play older Aegon Targaryen.

Kia furrowed her brows as she turned to her sister "What about it"

"Hes bloody hot and they've just said upcoming actress"

Mia groaned as she stood up. She knew one thing and that was she was keeping Lizzie here. And not having her sister travel to where the shooting would take.

Or she'd fangirl "It's not big deal, no one knows if the show will do good or not yet"

"Mia don't do that"

"Do what"

"Have doubts over reading a simple article"

Mia shakes her head lightly as she walks out hearing her sister call her name behind her. Maybe the stress of everything had gotten to her now.

She was set to start filming her first scene soon and not only would she have Olivia Cooke, an amazing actress to play beside but Tom glynn-carney.

************************************

Mia had done acting before and had already made a name for herself. But this was going to be a breakthrough for her. She just didn't know it yet.

She was still a little stressed about the whole article saying she was an upcoming actress. What if he she mixed up words or something?

"How long will you be away filming for?" Her sister asked as she watched Mia walk around her room packing things.

"A few weeks" Mia muttered as her eyes landed on her younger sister Lizzie.

"I Still believe you're going to be acting with Tom Glynn-Carney" Lizzie mutters as Mia rolls her eyes "What this is a big deal"

"You said those exact same words when I got a part in Maleficent"

Her sister laughs lightly "Yes and I'll say it every time you get a new part"

"Have you even finished watching game of thrones, you wont even understand anything from this show when It does come out"

"I'll watch it" Lizzie states "Anyways when do you leave"

"Three days, I'll be in Ireland a few days before the filming. I think I'll be staying at a hotel with some of the other cast" She explains as she looks away from her "I have a interview thing before leaving"

"Okay, okay well I hope you have fun at the interview. And make sure to text me alot"

"I Will"

Lizzie nods as she walks over to her sister pulling her into a quick embrace "I'm happy for you Mia, this will be a great thing"

"I know"

"And don't let the stress get to you"

"h-"

"I know my big sister just like she knows me" Lizzie smiles softly as she walks away.

************************************

Mia grinned as she answered question after question. Her role in House of the dragon had been announced a few days before.

And she had read some articles online saying she was a good match for the role of Aenora. And it just made her more happy.

"One of our last questions is when do you start filming?" The interviewerasked as Mia smiled looking up at the camera.

"I start filming in a few weeks. I'll be meeting my cast mates and then filming begins" She admits.

"Well yours fans and the fans of game of thrones are expecting big things" The interviewer replies.

She nods. Thinking about the fact she had grown up watching game thrones. And here she was having the part as a Targaryen princess.

She kept to herself as she answered the last few questions. She said goodbye to the people around her and went home.

An - Sorry for long wait but 8 hope you all enjoy

Also they meet in the next chapter :)