Honeymoon 😈

It was yours and Pony's wedding day.

Your dress:

Your hair:

Your shoes:

Your shoes:

Bridesmaid dresses:

Bridesmaid dresses:

Ponyboy's wedding speech:

Good evening,

I stand before you today with an immense sense of joy and gratitude, as I have the extraordinary honor of speaking about the most incredible person in my life – my beautiful wife, Y/N Curtis.

She is the most wonderful person I've met, and I depend on her very much. When I need something, I know I can count on her to get it for me. 

First and foremost, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you for being here to celebrate this special day with us. Your presence makes this moment even more meaningful, and we are truly blessed to be surrounded by such love and support.

As I look back on the journey that has brought Y/N and me to this point, I can't help but marvel at the incredible adventure we've shared. From the moment we met, I knew there was something magical about the connection we shared. I knew I loved her when I saw her roll her eyes at a soc one time.

She had beautiful hair that I love to twirl around my finger, and I love getting lost in her eyes.

(He pauses and looks at you)

Y/N, from the very beginning, you captured my heart with your electrifying beauty and kindness. Your love has been a guiding light, and I am endlessly grateful for the joy and warmth you've brought into my life. You are my confidante, my partner in crime, and my greatest supporter.

I promise to love and protect you forever, no matter what it takes.

As we stand here today, surrounded by the love of our closest friends and family, I want to take a moment to publicly declare my love and commitment to you. I promise to cherish and honor you, to support you in your dreams, and to stand by your side through all the twists and turns that life may bring.

I hope that in the future, we will live in a cozy little cottage and grow old. I hope we have tea and biscuits at lunch every day when we're old, and that you will love me for always.

I look forward to the countless adventures, laughter, and shared moments that await us. Together, we will create a future filled with love, understanding, and unwavering support. I am excited about the journey ahead, and I feel incredibly fortunate to have you as my wife and life partner.

Before I raise my glass for a toast, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to our families and friends who have played such an integral role in bringing us together. Your love and support have shaped us into the people we are today, and we are grateful for the foundation you've provided.

So, if you could all join me in raising your glasses, let's toast to the love we celebrate today – a love that knows no bounds, a love that grows stronger with each passing day. To my beautiful wife, Y/N, you are my greatest blessing, and I look forward to a lifetime of love and happiness with you.

At the end of his speech, you were in tears, and you threw yourself on him. He hugged you tightly and kissed you.

After your wedding, you flew all the way to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, for your honeymoon. You guys spent endless hours on the beach, sipping Margarita's and just staring at each other, smiling. But nothing compared to night time. 

You and Ponyboy were reading under the sun, when Ponyboy got up and picked you up of the ground. You squealed and kicked in delight. He made his way towards the water, and he dropped you in, following. He laughed as he wrapped his arms around your neck and kissed you.

"It's too cold, Pony." You said shivering. You hopped out and ran to get a towel. When you looked up, he was standing over you.

He was holding a rope that he found

"I'm going to go and play with Angus, OK? You'll be fine?" He asks you. You nod and smile happily. You watched as your husband played tug of war with your now 2 year old dog.

Life was good. Really good.

That night, you guys laid in bed, staring at each other. All of a sudden he kissed you, and you kissed back. He tugged at your sundress, signalling that he wanted it off. You pulled it over your head, leaving you in your bathing suit. Ponyboy followed suit and pulled off his own t-shirt, and his shorts, leaving him fully naked. He started making out with your breasts, leaving hickeys here and there. He left sloppy kisses all the way down to the hem of your panties, and he yanked them off and threw them somewhere in the room.

He immediately dove into your pussy, going automatically to the places he knows you love most. His tongue was like a drug to you. He licked up and down your folds, your hands in their usual place; tangled in Pony's hair. Your moans made him go faster, they only turned him on more. When he had made you cum, he came up and kissed you passionately. 

He rubbed his length up and down on your pussy, making you moan and groan in frusturation.

"Don't be a tease, Pony." You said. On your words, he shoved himself into you, and started off slow for you to adjust. 

"F-faster, Pony." You say, and he obeys, pounding into you at an inhumanly pace. His face is buried in the crook of your neck, letting out loud moans. Every now and then he would kiss you, not breaking eye contact.

After you guys finished, he ran you a bath, and gently put you in. He washed your body, your hair, and he was always super gently. Then, he would stroke your face in bed until you fell asleep.

"Sleep tight, Y/N." He says, kissing you gently on the nose.