Chapter 18- Will of fire

As Renjiro was learning Air Burst Jutsu, he realized that Wind release was not as straightforward as Fire release. When he was learning his first elemental Jutsu, He only needed to perform the hand signs and Voilà he activates the jutsu. Well, it was not that straightforward, but I am sure you get the gist of it.

The difference between the two nature releases was that Renjiro had to first learn some E- Ranked jutsus first before proceeding to the Air Burst.

'Was it because I was discharging fire from my mouth but for this I have to release chakra and convert it to wind nature? Anyway, this gives me a chance to build a solid foundation so I can't complain.'

The jutsu that he had to were wind Levitation, Projectile Control, Wind Retrieving Jutsu and Gale Jutsu.

'These are not deadly jutsu. When compared to other jutsu, they aren't really all that useful in combat either. Rather, in my opinion, they are a way to enhance the element of wind control. They seem like they'll be crucial as I start studying more intricate and potent wind jutsu in the future.

In essence, wind levitation is the use of winds to lift inanimate objects into the air. The user's ability to manage the wind element, along with their endurance and concentration, determines the weight of the object that can be levitated, the height to which it can be lifted, and the duration of the levitation.

Projectile Control Jutsu controls the projectiles thrown around the user with Wind. Thus, one can use wind to shift the course of a shuriken, kunai, or Senbon.

With Wind retrieving jutsu, one can draw objects in the direction of oneself. It is comparable to Nagato's Universal Pull, except it depends totally on the person for power and is accomplished with the aid of winds.

Gale Jutsu, too Jutsu merely directs a tiny windflow in a certain direction. It has a few beneficial purposes but does no harm. It can be used to block out any traces of footfall or to alter the direction of the winds surrounding you, limiting the distance your scent can travel. Furthermore, it most likely acts as a foundation for all wind jutsu that involves blowing out air.'

He groaned, ending his analysis with the thought, 'I'll have to master all these jutsu. Not to fight, but to strengthen my wind control. Having said that, levitation, control, and retrieving are all great pranking techniques! I question whether or not the people who created these were practical jokers.'

After getting the basics down, he left the library and on arriving in a secluded mini forest, to train for it.

The experience was not what he expected. He managed to learn the four jutsus in one or two tries. It was Easy. Almost too easy.

'Was it supposed to be that easy? Or Am I just that Talented? At this rate, Itachi might be compared to me in the future haha!'

Now that he was done with the 'warmup', he focused on the Air Burst Jutsu, meticulously breaking down the process into distinct stages, each presenting its unique challenges.

In the initial stage, he focused on releasing chakra from his body, a fundamental aspect of many jutsu. His training grounds echoed with the hum of chakra as he honed the skill of directing this inner energy precisely to the intended target area. The challenge lay in maintaining a steady and controlled flow, laying the groundwork for the subsequent phases.

Transitioning to the second stage, Renjiro delved into the art of converting his chakra into Wind Nature. The air around him became his canvas, and with each exhale, he infused his chakra with the essence of wind. The challenge intensified as he grappled with the delicate balance required to bestow the chakra with the specific nature needed for the Air Burst Jutsu.