PROLOGUE, MOVING IN NIGHT.

OPENING.

PROLOGUE, CHAPTER 1?

MOVING IN NIGHT.

___________________________

Trigger warnings: Talk of murder, Su1c1d3, Trauma, Blood, Violence.

This IS a slasher fanfiction, so be prepared for every chapter to at least have some sort of warning.

Thank you.

____________________________

________

You heard about the stories, the news, the theories, the scares, it was a lot to take in at this point but you needed to make place somewhere else.

At least, that was what your mom told you as she sent you away from your 'Beloved' home, supposedly there was a place someone would want you and take you in, somewhere you fit in and belonged unlike that sickening place like ohio.

Most people were genuinely right, Ohio was somewhere you could take part in and make fun of for it's absolute shitty people, shitty places, and mostly shitty opinions. So whoever made fun of it, even the kids who lived in it, they weren't wrong. It's a fucked place to be born in, at least that's what you thought.

In general you're hoping this'll be a little different, it's interesting and screwed up but not too much to where it could be troubling, it's smaller for you than what most would think and that honestly is comforting, the place sounds like a good start, new beginnings or something they say right? You assumed so at least.

This was good for you, in a way, no bitching parents or annoying pestering neighbors.

No stupid people in your way.

None at all.

It was relieving, so so relieving.

You sighed shakily as you pat your hands on the steering wheel, looking off to the side for a moment as driving slowly by the quiet houses, you thanked yourself for getting here late but at the same time you were literally itching to get out of the car seat soon.

You drove some more, seeing more houses of interesting basic colors like beige, brown, white, blue, until you came upon a small curvy driveway. It intrigued you to say the most, as someone now made a house close to this one particular.

That was the macher house, apparently if you remembered correctly. And you did see a house up for sale that was close by, as it was recently built for the macher's but the parents had reluctantly decided to leave their son Stuart Macher with the overly big house as he had no interest in this small one for whatever particular reason. The reason they had got the house built was for him to not have to deal with the trauma from the traumatic experiences that went on in the big expensive one, back a few years ago when he and his buddy Loomis were in highschool, however they let it be and left Stu alone once again.

You thought it was ironic, but you didn't care much because that meant you got that little house just for you and no one else, and you didn't have to pay for all of the house since the Macher's appreciated someone being as brave as you to be so close to the 'trauma house'. At least that's how you'd describe it going when you signed up for it, you recently just turned 18 as well so they must've felt some pity since their son was about the same age or something.

You smiled small at the delicate sage green house, it had a few vines on the house but you necessarily liked it in a sense, as well as the windows had cute white flowers growing on them with the vines, seeing as it sat for some time. It wasn't as great to see it since it was dark and the only light was the moon and the headlights of your car as you pulled into the gravel driveway but you were sure it'd look better once you got a few lamps outside for it in the meantime.