💜- Childhood Crush -💚

Mmm yes, the gaes as kiddos!!1!

-
-
-

The sun was shining brightly on the sky, a little girl sitting next to the window of her room, staring at the Crossroads Tower. She could hear her parents having an argument downstairs... Ugh, she hated that.

Her little brother was with her too, he gently tapped her shoulder and tried to start a conversation.

- "...Hey sis?" The small yellow dragon-like demon started, trying to catch the other's attention.

- "Mh? What is it, Microphone?" The bigger purple dragon-like demon responded, turning her head to look at the smaller one.

- "...Have you ever wondered how it would feel do be famous..? Like... Having your own band... Having tons of fans wanting to talk with us... I think it would be cool!" Microphone said, smiling at his older sister. He poked her ribs and continued:

- "What about you, Megaphone? What do you think of that?"

The older sibling stayed quiet for a second, the silence was broken by their mom yelling at their father downstairs, as always. The siblings were surprised that their parents still didn't ask for a divorce.
Megaphone sighed.

- "...I think that would be cool too, Microphone. Maybe we could have some... Different names?" She suggested.

- "That's a cool idea!" Microphone said, his small dragon tail wagging.

- "I could be named... Valk! Because I love valkyries! And you? How would you be named?" He continued, giving his sister a pat on the back.

- "...Do you think... 'Dom' would be a cool name? I like dominus... Hoods in general." Megaphone said, looking down at her brother.

- "That's a nice one, sister! Valk and Dom... The Flipside Siblings!" Microphone replied with a smile.

Megaphone chuckled and nodded, she loved her brother's happiness, despite the life they both always had.
They continued staring at the sky, both in silence.

The siblings stayed like that for a while, but then, a knock on the door was heard.

- "Micro? Mega? Are you two here?" It was their father.

Microphone and Megaphone shared looked but both shrugged.

- "...We're here, dad." Megaphone replied.

- "Do you two wanna... Go to the park?" Their father asked calmly.

Microphone's eyes shined at that, he turned his head to Megaphone and made a pleading face. Megaphone sighed, shaking her head, before turning back to the door.

- "Yeah, sure..."

Their father probably nodded behind the door, and then spoke again:

- "Get your things ready, I'll be back in a few minutes."

Footsteps could be heard, probably their father going back downstairs. Microphone rushed to his wardrobe, grabbing a backpack and pushing his things in.
Megaphone laughed at her brother's excitement, shaking her head once again. She walked to her wardrobe too, grabbing a few things and some clothes.