Drake

Name: Drake

Species: Dragon

Gender: Male 

Occupation:
-Draco's son

Abilities: 

Fire Breath: Like most dragons, Drake has the ability to breathe fire. At first, he had a little trouble since he was too young to breathe fire successfully, and when Master Kwan tried to teach him how to breathe fire it came out of his rear end instead of his mouth. But he mastered this ability when he spewed fire at some warriors who were pursuing Geoff .Ice Breath: Drake has the special ability to breathe ice, which he inherited from his mother. At first, he was unsuccessful when he tried to breathe ice - the result being only some thick spit - but he later mastered this powers; when he froze Griffin .Camouflage: Drake has the special ability like his father and is able to blend in with the surrounding rocks.Heart Sharing: Just like all of his kind drake was able to give half of his heart to a human but with the side effect of shared pains and power before bonding with Geoff after the latter got fatally wounded at the chest from an ice shard.Advanced Strength: Despite being a young dragon, Drake is strong enough to carry a full-grown cow in the air. But he is weak against full-grown dragons like Griffin.Combatant: Drake has some combat skills; but he is unable to fight off fully grown dragons; like Griffin.Flight: Drake was shown to be afraid to fly at first, but he was able to save Geoff when he was falling off the cliff with little struggle. He finally got his courage to fly high altitudes.High-Level Intellect: Drake's intellect should be around equal to that of a human, and he knows much since he was raised by monks, who were well-educated people in the Middle Ages.Communication: Drake can speak fluent English.Advanced Endurance: Drake was able to fight for a decent period of time as shown in his fight with Griffin and was able to withstand his attacks.Advanced Stamina: At first Drake was only able to fly for a short period of time and claimed to be exhausted after falling into a stack of hay during his first flight. Later on, he seemed to have gotten used to flying, as he wasn't shown to be exhausted those times.Hunting: Drake shown to be able to hunt well after learning from the book that he can eat cows.

Hunting: Drake shown to be able to hunt well after learning from the book that he can eat cows