We Meet Again

"Wh-what?" Yuki said as she covered her mouth with her hand, tears welling in the corners of her eyes. 

Muzan glared at the owl as he approached, Shizuka glared back defiantly. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and spoke softly, "why don't we go inside and talk about this." 

Yuki nodded and kept the owl on her arm as she walked inside with the other demons behind her, much to Shizuka's discomfort. Once they were inside the house, the demons sat on the couch while Yuki stood in the middle of the room to pace before she finally said something. 

"Tomorrow morning huh?" she asked and the owl nodded. 

Yuki looked towards the demons as they stared at her. 

"Don't even think about it Yuki," Akaza said as he crossed his arms over his chest. 

"You don't understand. I raised this tiger from a newborn cub after I saved his mother from being skinned. He is like a child to me," Yuki pleaded as the tears threatened to fall from her eyes. 

"Yuki honey, you can not go out into the world. It's dangerous and with it during the day time, we can not come help you," Gyutaro said to her. 

"But I am....was a Hashira, I can handle myself," she began until Kokushibo cut her off. 

"Not against the rest of the Hashira you can not. You barely made it back from dealing with four of them," he said flatly making her flinch. Yuki tried one more tactic before giving up: she looked at Muzan. Muzan, although cruel and careless towards everyone else, had a hard time saying no to his little wife and daughters. He blinked when she looked at him, giving him her best puppy dog pout. He stared at her with an arched brow and his mouth quirked, trying not to falter. 

"You can do it my king, tell her no," Douma cheered for him. 

Yuki kept staring intently at him and he finally sighed, placing his hand on his face, "must you really go?" 

"Yes...that tiger meant the world to me and was always by my side until....I came here," Yuki said, whispering the last part. 

Muzan patted her on the head as he sighed, "fine. But you must be back by sundown." 

Yuki's eyes lit up in excitement as she laid her head into Muzan's chest and snuggled there for a moment, "thank you my love." He smiled softly for a moment before returning to his normally emotionless face. 

"We wanna go too!" Mizuki exclaimed.

"Yeah! We wanna see the outside world with Mama!" Nanami yelled. 

"Absolutely not!" Akaza yelled. 

"You can't take my angels!" Daki pouted. 

"Girls...they might be right. Mama could be going somewhere dangerous," Yuki explained as she bent down to them. Shizuka cooed in confusion on Yuki's arm, moving to her shoulder to see the tiny girls. Yuki smiled at the owl, "Ah! Yes, these are my daughters. Meet Nanami and Mizuki."