karyoke bars part thred

this is the last part to this chapter thanks for the reads I've been having some family troubles so thanks for staying with me vote and comment
~MAL-PAL

Jessa's P.O.V

When I saw jibreel go up there I froze we locked eyes for a few seconds before he started singing his voice was amazing he sung the song dead by my chemical romance although it was a rock song he made it his own adding libiratas and crescendos and slowing the tempo a bit. after jibreel was done the owner of the bar went onto the stage and called me,jibreel and two others on the stage he asked the audience who they thought should win. he went over to sage the girl who was on stage with us and put his hand over her head and the bar went silent. I felt bad for her so I clapped everyone started to join me. she looked over at me and gave me a death glare.
which honestly kinda looked funny it made her look constipated!!

he then went over to Aaron the other boy on stage and the sluts clapped.

he went over to me and the whole bar went crazyyy!!
I blushed a deep red color.

last he went over to jibreel the whole bar went nuts.

"okay folks looks like we have a tie and u know what that means." said the owner.
---------------page break----------------

I was now singing because of you by Kelly Clarkson and jibreel started to sing let me love you by NeYo.
one of my favorite songs.
------_-----------page break-------_---------

jibreel lost which means yup you guessed it I won and aspen came and laughed in his face.
"come on Jes let's go home" aspen said while laughing her ass off.
we got to my house and my parents were in the same room.

" ohh boy there at it again."

aspen knows all about my parents they hate eachother my mom has costudy of me and my dad I visit him every other weekend.
"Im homeeee " I yelled they both stopped and gave me a weird lookk. Jessa I think u should tell aspen to leave my dad said. "what no whatever you have to tell me you can tell her. " okay but don't say I didn't warn you". Jessa were not your real parents.

I felt like I was hit by a ten horse power bulldozer. the room started to spin and next thing I know I'm consumed in pitch black darkness.

okay what do you think vote and comment this chapter was only in jessas p.o.v I own all these characters but my best friend Mady helped pick out the names thanks mads there's a big surprise coming up so keep reading I will update sometime tomorrow it might not be until like 3 or so I have a program for students thanks~MAL-PAL