Bad day

I was having one of my days as I was once again zoning out while the Doctor worked on the console. I sat on the chair nearby as I felt like I couldn't breathe.
He must have been trying to get my attention as I then saw his brown eyes and hair inches away from my face.
"Yn, are you okay?" He asked me.
"Sorry. Zoned out."
"I know what zoning out is, and that wasn't it," he snapped back as I sighed.
"Do you have to know everything?" I retorted.
"Well, I am a Timelord. But you know, I'm also a Doctor, if you need to talk about something," he said as I sighed.
"Fine. I... I'm just having a bad day... I have anxiety and spiral.... Nothing new," I confessed. It had been awhile since my last spell, so my body probably knew it was overdue. He kept kneeling in front of me as he put a hand on my shoulder.
"Yn, you don't have to deal with that alone," he sighed. I tried to smile.
"I know... it's just, I'm on meds for it and haven't had an attack for a while... guess I was overdo," I admitted.
"Do you need anything?" I shook my head. He put both of his hands on my shoulders.
"Hey, you don't have to do this alone," he said. I felt a few tears run down my face as I couldn't help it. The Timelord then engulfed me in a hug.
"Don't think you're the only one that has this," he said as I hugged him back.
"Thanks Doctor."

12/18/23 Note: I have anxiety myself and just felt like crap today, and I wanted to write some fluff, so here is the Doctor helping whoever has anxiety. Imagine you're Donna in the above photo lol. I still want to write my other stories here, I just haven't been in the right mindset for it.