Winter roadtrip PT 2

You decided to roll up a ball and build a snowman.
"Lindo" (cute) said peso.
You rolled on the snow getting your clothes covered your clothes had thick layers so you couldn't really feel the coldness.

"Here" he said giving you a choclate "Gracias" (thank you)
You said, with a warm smile. Your cheeks flushed.
You quickly fixed your snowman as the 2nd ball or the stomach fell over.
You placed it back on and rolling a new ball to place the head.

You helped peso finish his. The snowfall started to get stronger. Peso grabbed your arm lightly. "We should probably get inside! Let's go to this restaurant"

"Alright fine" you said feeling excited but the snow storm was so intense you wanted to go home.
You entered the restaurants everything was made out of wood, Christmas lights were all around the building along with a whole coffee menu, taco menu, all combined into one.

They had a huge amount of food and selection.
They had wines of all kinds.
The waiter himself was kinda hot, he had a short bread, tattooed arms, and his work outfit was CLEAN the house.

You opened up the menu seeing so many options.
You decided to get a red strawberry wine (or strawberry juice for those who don't drink)

It sounded delicious, while you waited for your food you made conversation with peso

"What else should we do here?"
"We can head over to Christmas tree lane.., it's just as it sounds a lane of a whole bunch of Christmas trees"
"Oh wow how fun! Yes let's go" you said he showed you a photo of the place, their were hundreds of Christmas trees lined up
It was so beautiful.

You saw the waiter bring over the food. You both made smooth eye contact. He made you somewhat flustered however you were more focused on the food. He set your salad down's your drink, peso got a strawberry salad, along with a blue ice cold wine, which has food glitter, lemon, and a cube it looked magically almost.

"Cheers" you both said as you brought your glasses together UNTILL they made a click sound.
You continued to sip your wine savoring the strong taste of strawberry.

Peso asked "what do you think of this disc for my album" he presented a DARK blue MATTE, disc. It was beautiful it had his album name written into it.
You loved it, you held it almost as if it was a baby.
It was so cute, "I love it it's amazing..."
"Thank you. I'm planning to launch it on Christmas"
"Wow"
I said in excitement he was clearly excited too...
"I'll give you a signed copy"
"Aww you don't have to"
"Just for you."
"Aww thank you"
You both continued to eat your salads in a comfortable silence.
You both finished having your drinks left over.
"I have some news! I'm gonna finish my psychology degree woogooo! Possibly by next week" you announced excitingly "awww that's amazing" he said excited.
PART 3???