Teehee...guys...

HIIIIIIIII SO LIKE I JUST GOT DONE AFTER BEING SUSPENDED FROM WATTPAD BUT ANYWAYS MY FRIEND HELD ME AT GUNPOINT AND FORCED ME TO MAKE DOUGLAS FANFIC (THE BITCH FROM HIGH ON LIFE)
Anyways...

You were sent out on a mission from Douglas, your boss. The mission was difficult but you tried your best but...sadly failed the mission. When you returned to Port Terrene, Dreg Town, you were dragged to Douglas' office by the brutes he had trained along side you. "Let him go..." you heard Douglas' voice, his country accent kicking in a little...western really. The brutes dropped you and left you alone in his office. Well, it wasn't really a office, it was sort of like a back room but whatever. Douglas had his helmet on as he walked towards you, "you failed my mission..." he growled, you looked down and sniffled. "I-I'm sorry...I promise I didn't mean to fail y-you!" tears welled up in your eyes because you're a little bitch boy, Douglas huffed by your response. "I-I'll do anything to make it up t-to you!" Douglas narrowed his eyes even though he had his helmet on.

"Hhnn...listen..." Douglas took you by the wrist and lead you over to his table. He sat down in his chair and took his helmet off, "...if you wanna keep your position, then get you your knees-" Douglas forced you on your knees, you yelped, "-and get to suckin' shithead." you blinked as you now looked up at him, his tentacle slipping out of his now opened zipper, "wh-I-he-..." you stutter, trying to find words before he forced his tentacle inside of your mouth. You gagged, his tentacle wriggling around a little in your soft, warm mouth. Douglas let out a groan, "what the fuck are you waiting for fucker? Get to fuckin' sucking jackass." you nodded quickly and began to suck his tentacle that was in your mouth, you drooled a little from his tentacle being in fully, reaching into your throat a little, the tip tickling that back of your throat.

Douglas panted, his...erm...handlebars🥴...ears? Idfk, anyways...his 'ears' pricked up as he blushed a purple color, sometimes he let out a whimper and moan from you sucking, he arched his back a little. He shimmy shimmy ya shimmy shimmy ya'd you under his desk so he could continue working and his fat fuck slug of a boss wouldn't fucking fire him. He began to work, his legs spreading a little as you continued to suck, sometimes biting down. Whenever you bit down he moaned, his 'ears' drooping as his purple blush becoming worse. Suddenly...(🙀🙀🙀) you heard foot steps, heavy mental footsteps were approaching quickly, Douglas hit your side with his leg to force you to stop but you didn't because DISOBEDIENCE YEEHHH💥💥💥💥💥💥. "Douglas...?" Dr. Giblets (smash) said, he held some paperwork in his arms, Douglas squeaked, "WHAT." he huffed out, his mechanical foot/shoe tapping the floor a little. Dr. Giblets raised his eyebrow before shrugging, "...I-I've gotten or-orders...to give yo-you some paper work...I-I hope you c-can...can complete it..." Douglas narrowed his eyes as you continued to suck his tentacle under he desk, "damn right I can finish this fuckin' Hhng~...paperwork~..." Douglas reached out for the papers, Dr. Giblets gave it to him, "are you o-okay...?" Douglas growled, "I ALWAYS AM." Dr. Giblets yelped before darting off. (Dr. Giblets cameo!!!!!!💥💥💥😼😼😼)

Douglas huffed before pulling away, forcing you to let go of his tentacle, you tilted your head before he yoinked you from under the desk and slammed you again the wall, it hurt...a lot. Fractured a rib or something I dunno, anyways he pulled your pants and slammed his tentacle into your tight little ass, you moaned loudly as Douglas began to rough fuck you, you felt his hot breath on your neck, you arched your back a little as you moaned with every thrust he made, in and out of your body. Douglas clenced his sharp teeth together and breathed out through his teeth, he huffed before kicking your leg out, spreading your legs more. He growled before adjusting himself then thrusting into you roughly one last time, he breathed out heavily as he filled you with his semen. You panted as you moaned a little. Douglas kissed your cheek before pulling out and pulling your pants back up. "I'm definitely gonna keep you as a personal assistant..." you flopped to the floor as you whined, "...my ass..." you whined from the soreness from your booty after getting bent😎

Ok anyways, there's like another fanfic of him but I can't find it in my notes app