In the center of the storm part Il

The atmosphere grew even heavier as the scene unfolded before the Warriors of Night. Pond, struck by a glass bottle, fell to the ground, his head bleeding. Anger and fear pulsed in the air as Force, with the help of a security guard, moved Pond onto the bus.

The interior of the vehicle turned into an improvised emergency scene. Pond, pale and dazed, tried to stay conscious as blood trickled down his forehead. Anxiety and concern reflected in Phuwin's eyes as he quickly rose, hands trembling, and walked toward Pond.

Despite the tension, Force maintained composure and urgently called the bus driver. "Get out of here as fast as you can! We need a hospital now!" he shouted, his voice echoing the unfolding tragedy.

Other team members, gathered around Pond, were instructed by Force to sit in their seats for safety. Phuwin, visibly shaken, sat closer to Pond.

Phuwin was seated in the chair next to Pond, with the window beside them allowing exterior light to illuminate the scene. He held Pond protectively, trying to ensure Pond's back was against his chest, an attempt to provide support and comfort.

"Talk to me, Pond, how are you feeling?" Phuwin asked with concern, realizing his boyfriend was growing paler.

Pond was stunned, unable to fully grasp the gravity of the situation. A murmur escaped his lips: "Phu... Everything is spinning... I don't understand what happened... I think I'm about to vomit."

Force, with the expertise of someone who has faced many adverse situations, grabbed an emergency bag and held it in front of Pond, ready to contain any potential vomiting. Pond's trembling hand reached for the bag, his eyes unfocused.

Meanwhile, Maggie was busy trying to calm Gemini, whose youthful face was marked by the terror that had just occurred. Gemini's eyes were moist, on the verge of tears. Maggie's words floated in the tense air, seeking to bring some comfort to the youngest team member: "We're here with you, Gemini. It will be okay; Pond will be okay. They're taking care of him," she murmured, her soft voice trying to dispel the fear hanging over him.

"Pond, take deep breaths," Force requested as Pond finished vomiting. Phuwin moved Pond's back against his body, trying to keep his head upright against his chest.

While Phuwin tried to keep Pond awake, his eyes fixated on some glass shards on Pond's hair. With evident concern on his face, Phuwin gently removed the fragments one by one.

Phuwin noticed Pond's head was still bleeding a lot. Filled with panic, he acted instinctively. He quickly took off his own jacket, using it to stem the blood flowing from Pond's head. The jacket, now stained with blood, served as an improvised bandage.

Phuwin, with a tight heart due to urgency, leaned toward the driver, his eyes filled with desperation: "Please, go faster! Every second counts! Pond needs help as soon as possible."

The bus sped down the road, taking the team towards the nearest hospital. With each bump of the vehicle, Phuwin felt anxiety tighten his chest, while Force remained alert, monitoring Pond's condition.

Phuwin held Pond's hand firmly, trying to convey security while feeling his heartache with uncertainty.

Pond, visibly drowsy, mumbled half-dazed: "I'm very sleepy, Phu. I'm going to sleep for a bit now."

Upon hearing Pond's sleepy words, Phuwin and Force exchanged an alarmed look. The expression of concern in Phuwin's eyes intensified.

"Try to keep him awake; it's important in these cases; he might have suffered a concussion," Book suggested.

"No, Pond, you can't sleep now. Stay awake, please. We're almost at the hospital. You'll be fine," every word Phuwin uttered carried the weight of the anguish consuming him, and the uncertainty of the moment hung in the air. The young captain struggled to maintain the least bit of calmness in the situation, desperately trying to keep his boyfriend awake.