Chapter 1

6:00 pm

"Awww. Are you sure you have to work tonight?"

"Yeahh. But I promise I'll be back before you know it.

"Okay. But you better snuggle me tight."

"I will my love, I'll talk to you later."

"Talk to you later Chewy!"

As Chuahld teleported to his library, he was determined to make the best thing for his boyfriend. A replication of the flower his creator had when he was younger.

Val really didn't talk about him that much, but Chewy does know is that he loved him. He and Jeremy remember how great he was, taking care of them like they were his own children. That must be why he kept his picture, to remember that he is always with them.

As Chewy moved to his table, He grabbed a book of Conjuring Items and looked for the spell. Creating the Vase was no trouble, as the pieces formed together quickly. He smiled as the color formed as well.

"Alright! Now for the Vase" The Magical elf said.

He flipped the book till he found the flower spell, but he froze when he saw the words etched in ink:

For this spell to work, One must think of their own past, and focus on it while Conjuring.

The elf started to breath heavily. His... past? Why does he need to put his past into it? The pain, The underground......The....

Calm down Chuahld. You can do this. For Val.

Chewy went back to the table and started to focus on the creation of the flower. He focused on Val's pain and his own, memories flashing in his own head.

****************************************************

(FLASHBACK)

He remembers like it was yesterday. His once stuck up attitude was more of fear as he remembered traveling down the underground tunnel for many months. He wondered if his race got out, but that wasn't something he was worried about now. He needed to reach the surface. Luckily he found an open hole with a ladder. This was his chance! He scurried up and climbed the ladder.

Luckily it was still dark. It was a different looking city than his, and more advanced too. He looked at at the lights around him and starts to grimace as it started to hurt. He looked at the ground and try to run somewhere close. He felt like he was blind, and to go near an alleyway. As he reached the alleyway he took off his hood and started to calm down his breathing.

Breathe in... Breathe Out... The elf thought to himself. Once he was calmer, he looked up to find that a male robot was looking at him.

"Hey there. Are you hurt?"

Chewy looked down and nodded reluctantly as he covered his eyes.

The Male robot put up his hand over his shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you."

"Let's get you somewhere safe, shall we?"

The elf looked up at him and hugged him. He was so happy that he made it and someone was nice enough to take him in. But he started to grimace again when he saw the lights again.

"Oh!" The Nice robot said. "Here's some sunglasses. Hopefully they should help with your eyes till we get there."

"What's your name?"

The elf put on the glasses and softly spoke "Chuahld."

"That's a wonderful name. My name is Valentine. Val for short if it's easier." The robot nodded with a smile. Let's get you somewhere safe, shall we?"

(End of Flashback)

****************************************************