Chapter 1

I woke up, yawning softly, as I looked outside, the empty streets caused me to smile, I grabbed my gun and walked out, taking a look at my phone <Visa: 3 days> I still had quite a bit of visa left but I was bored so I shrugged and walked around to find a game. I saw what seemed like an old apartment and saw the words GAME HERE which brightly shone on my face.

I walked in hearing the small ding meaning that I was inside the registration. I looked around and saw a man in a jacket with his hood on. He was blonde no matter how hard he tried to cover it up. I saw a girl who looked quite fit, she must have done something quite athletic before she came here. Then there were two guys one in an orange and white shirt and the other wearing a grey shirt with a floral type of shirt over it.

There was another guy who was quite big and very buff, he seemed like he was an ex-military man. The guy he was with seemed unimportant so I didn't feel the need to observe him. I walked to the table and grabbed the phone sitting on it. I walked over to a random person, "Do you perhaps know what this is?" I knew what these games were, but I needed to act innocent. "I don't know myself," they mumbled.

It's been maybe a week since I've been in these games, I used to live quite well, but with a small murder attempt on my head I couldn't exactly get a job. But I still made it in life, I was still training myself in case I ever needed it. Then one day it all changed, I was simply taking a shower when the lights and water went out, luckily I finished after but I was still confused. I dried myself before looking outside the window of my apartment.

I saw the shadows of buildings but nobody else, the normally bustling streets were empty. I grabbed my phone to see if there was any notification of an evacuation. I slapped my phone slightly trying to turn it on but it wouldn't. I threw my phone to the floor, quickly got changed, and pressed the button to the elevator.

I waited for a minute before I realized it wasn't coming, I sighed softly and walked down the stairs. I pushed open the door of the entrance and looked around trying to see any source of life. I wandered and walked to a mall to see someone there. I walked closer to the mall and entered a shop, seeing nothing but destroyed racks of clothes.

Something I took in was that the stores were messy, and the food in certain places had gotten old, which meant I wasn't the first to enter this realm of sorts. I stole clothing, knowing there was nobody who could stop me. Even if there were cops, the chances of them stopping me were low.

I gripped tightly onto the bag of clothes before walking out of the mall. I looked outside and tilted my head, it was already night. I looked around and saw a big sign on a building light up.

GAME COMMENCING

GAME THIS WAY
————->

I took in the sign placed my bag of clothing down and walked over to the direction it was pointing. I saw bright lights coming from a building, which I followed. I found the building that was lit up, causing me to question slightly more.

I walked into the building, hearing a small 'ding' which I assumed was my mind. I looked at the table with phones on it. I grabbed one of the phones and looked at it closely.

Anything with a circuit board doesn't work so why are their phones perfectly lined up? I pressed the on button on the side of the phone and quickly got flash banged by the bright light of the phone

[ Face Recognition in progress ! ]

Face Recognized : Yumiko Ashida

<Visa: 0 Days>

Registration Closing In 5 Minutes

I looked at the phone in confusion, I then heard the small ding again, causing me to look to the side. So it wasn't in my head, a high-school girl walked in, causing me to raise an eyebrow. I quickly grabbed a rock on the floor and threw it towards the entrance, seeing it being shot down by a laser.

So once you enter registration you can't leave. The girl shook in fear, causing me to roll my eyes. I slowly remembered how quickly it turned to night, causing me to realize another thing, time moves faster.

I looked back down at the phone and saw how quickly time was moving. I smirked to myself, whatever this was, it was simple to understand. I heard 4 more dings causing me to look.

Four men in bathing suits entered, each one seemed to be a little buff, probably an old gym member. I watched them as they took the phones off the table confidently.

Registration Closing

Game : Run and Shoot

Difficulty : 4 of Spades

Spades? I look around and see one of the men stretching, causing me to realize, that the game name has the word Run, so obviously we have to run.

I slightly stretch my legs and my arms before getting ready.

One person will get a chance with a gun and try their best to shoot someone, if unable to, game over. Run away from the shooter and survive.

You have 20 minutes

I took in the rules of the game before looking at everyone else in the room. They all seemed untrained with a gun, and if not, they were too afraid to kill. This game will be easy.

I wait for the next step on who gets picked as a shooter.

Yumiko Ashida is now the shooter, please grab the gun, everyone else. Run.

I smirked to myself and quickly grabbed the gun, checking if it's ready to shoot and aiming at one of the moving figures. I quickly shoot and get their neck perfectly. I hear someone behind me causing me to quickly turn, aim, and shoot.

I walk around the building, waiting for someone to attack, the rules never stated if you can attack or not, which I assume means you can, so let's see who has the guts.

I hear the rustling causing me to shoot towards the sound, seeing blood splatter against the floor. I chuckle to myself slightly, before getting ready to run. I quickly start running around, looking for someone.

I hear a noise and quickly feel an arm around my neck. I smirk and quickly bash the gun against the head of the person, flipping us over and shooting him. I killed 3 men, so only that high-school girl and the other guy are left.

The girl didn't seem athletic, so she was probably hiding, meanwhile, the other guy had to be watching me. He seemed like a watcher, not a fighter guy, which meant seeing his friends dead scared him. I decided to look for the girl, knowing the guy would pop up.

I checked every hiding spot before seeing the girl. "Please..! I'm sorry!" I quickly shot her, feeling the blood splatter on my face. I then turned around and shot forward.

Game Over

One person survived.

I looked at the dead body in front of me. I knew if I didn't participate, I would die, I knew if they didn't run, they would die, which is why I have no guilt. It's not like anybody can stop me, I'm already a murderer.