2. Ahaan

Ahaan pov>>>

As I stepped on to Malhotra's garden. I spot her applying mehendi. I missed her and it's been 5 years, since I last saw her. But she caught me seeing her and she shouted by calling me...
~end pov~

Mahi: It is... Ahaan
*All looked at the direction Mahi was looking at*

Mouni: Mera beta(My boy). *hugged him tightly*

Sharad: How are you hamaara sher?

Jai: My soulmate you look hot 🔥*fistbump🤜 *

Ahaan outfit>>>[imma die😭]

Surbhi: All move our sher has come after 5 years leave him for a while.

Ahaan: Bua I missed you *hugged her tightly*

Ahana: Enough of emotional drama now come and enjoy my mehendi, sexy bhai. MAMA!

Mouni: If you speak again, I'll hit you with Surbhi's chappal.

Rehaan: Bhai lets goo to the dance floor<its both mehendi and sangeeth together> *all the young ones went to the dance floor until Surbhi and Mouni noticed something in your hand*

Mouni: Mahi show your hand beta

Mahi: Here bua... *showed her hand*

Sharad: Ohhh *shocked*

Mouni & Surbhi: O..M..G *both were excited*

Mahi: Why you guys are looking at my hand. *she saw her palm and was shocked*

Arjun: Because it has Ahaan's name.

Henna artist: Any problem ma'am? I'm sorry I think I wrote the wrong name but you said Ahaan *about to cry*

Mahi: Hey cool down. that's okay * turned to face her family*

I guess when I screamed Ahaan's name out then she must have written it, lekin koee baat nahin(but it's okay) just don't get panicked okay?

Ahana: Come dance with me Mahi. *both left to the dance floor*

Heena artist: Please don't punish me Mr. Malhotra and Mr. Bijlani.

Mouni: Why would they punish you, after all you have done the best work.

Here...*gives her a blank cheque* write any amount you want. It's my gift for you.

Heena artist:<in mind > wtf I thought they will kill me but their rewarding me. Thank you ma'am. *took the check and left*

Surbhi: Like this Mehendi, I want my beti's life to be with Ahaan. What do you say Mouni?

Arjun: What's there to discuss with Mouni, we both love Mahi and she's the best for Ahaan. Thank you Sharad and Surbhi for gifting us our daughter-in-law.