𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 (Chanyeol Exo)

NARRATOR'S POV:
   •••••••••••••••••••
      SO STUPID...
   •••••••••••••••••••

   Chanyeol, in a good mood, dialed the password of the door of Seungwoo's apartment; he had never knocked on his door or called for him — just a habit of friends . The careless guy was making his way to the living room. Chanyeol was just about to call out for him, but a loud slap from Seungwoo's bedroom made him drop his chips onto the floor. A moment took him to realize what was happening: he never liked someone shouting or behaving exactly like this girl:

   "Do you hear yourself? Running away with you? Out of all people?! So stupid!" the girl hysterically laughed. For a moment Chanyeol thought about taking her out of Seungwoo's apartment, but Y/N would get really violent then, he wouldn't want her yelling in the hallway; letting her all screaming and shouting inside this room was a better idea. He could neither move from his spot, nor could get in between them.

   "You think you can live on your own?! Without your daddy's help? Huh? You used to be treated like a prince, but you're a very pathetic man to be one! Even now you're thinking of running away, searching for an easy way! Tell me what you can you with that damned diploma that was bought for your father's money?! Tell me! Or do you think I'm gonna work for the both of us?! I don't think you're gonna do something to help me since you couldn't utter a word about me to your father, you liar! Why don't you just admit you couldn't do one thing in your life for yourself and you can't, you won't! Why you've no shame at all?! Why you suggest me to run away like this?! You're almost a royal, aren't you?! A high class man! Why you've got no shame, courage like men then?! Why? Why would you choose to run away?!" girl yelled even more. Chanyeol then understood one thing: he'd always criticized this girl wrong, even if a part of his brain had decided she'd always been a courageous, bright girl. She was right! Seungwoo indeed was a pathetic man. He liked to have others done something for him. Why on the earth Y/N dated him?! Chanyeol's jealousy was something had been denied by himself in the beginning, but now he wouldn't dare deny it!

   "What, suddenly feeling hurt?! Damn you and your rich life! I hope you always live this pathetic life! The life you were embarrassed to lead me in because of my status! I'm glad that I'm the master of my own life!" Chanyeol could hear Y/N's heels making their way out of the bedroom. Before Chanyeol could even take a step, she furiously opened the door. She immediately glared at Chanyeol and the cheeps that splattered all over the floor. She looked at him with a burning disgust, it was an exact gaze should have been on someone drunk and filthy, basically on a pig who spent his last money to drink, not on a guy who was hesitant with the greatest awkwardness... Chanyeol assumed she hated everything now, especially people around Seungwoo, she saw all of them as a bunch of the pathetic like him right at this moment.

   "You wanted to see your dear friend? See him then!" she got out, walking vigorously, one of the things Chanyeol loved about her. But what had she just said? After this cruel aura Chanyeol felt that she did something stupid to Seungwoo. He didn't know what happened since he had arrived here a few moments ago. He hesitantly opened the door wider, to his expectation, Seungwoo was screwed up: his face was bleeding, it already got purplish-blue shape, Chanyeol even noticed little pieces of glasses on his face, but he knew well; Y/N's words were more traumatic and hurtful that this injury on Seungwoo's face... Y/N had acted abusive both with words and actions.

   "I've come when I heard her yelling. If I came earlier, maybe I could stop her" Chanyeol pointed the broken glasses on the floor. He had started disliking Seungwoo quite a while before, but it didn't mean he hadn't any empathy to him, especially now. Seungwoo's emotionless face showed his broken soul, dealing with his careless father must have been hard. Even if Chanyeol had had to deal with abusive parents before, he had been living alone for years. Maybe, he'd been in 8th grade when he had left his home, so he forgot such pain.

🎉 You've finished reading ℝ𝕆𝕄𝔸ℕ𝕋𝕀ℂ 𝕌ℕ𝕀𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕊𝔼 𝕆𝔽 𝕐𝔸ℕ𝔻𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝕂-ℙ𝕆ℙ 🎉