𝖡𝖲𝖣 𝖮𝖭𝖤𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖳

A day at the aquarium
A story with: Fyodor Dostoevsky
✩ story category : fluff
request by : syuo_x9

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

You couldn't get your mind off of it. Today was the day.

Fyodor, your sweet caring boyfriend has finally agreed to take a break and spend time with you.

Fyodor was always busy, he would never get out of his office, you would always bring him tea and some food in case he's hungry. He always appreciates the thought, he loved you dearly and wanted to return the favor. So, on this day, he decided that going out would be a good idea.
So, in the morning, he woke up, told you to wait for him at home, and got out of his apartment.

You were surprised, to say the least, Fyodor almost never got out, so this thought made you more and more excited.

At approximately 12 in the afternoon, he got back, he had that soft smile on his face, something you only, could see.
Oh! Fedya there you are! You've come back!
I did but, дорогой* I thought you were dressed up already?
Hm? For?
He laughed.
For our date. Did you forget already hm?
OH! Oh dear! I didn't! Give me five minutes!
It didn't take you long to do so, as you ran across the hallway, put your shoes on while Fyodor close the door behind you.
Shall we?
As Fyodor took your hand he guided you to the place you will spend your day. Although you had no idea what that place was.

Fyodor loves you dearly, and can very easily figure out what you like and what's wrong with you.
There were times when he would look at you, seeing you watching those documentaries about the sea and its animals, intrigued as always. He found out your passion about sea creatures quite beautiful. This is how he got his idea for his special surprise date.

You were excited, he could tell, he loved the way you smiled, curiosity radiating from your whole body.
Ok моя любовь* I need you to close your eyes for this one? Trust me, will you?
Hm, sure!
As you closed your eyes, Fyodor squeezed your hand, guiding you to the aquarium.
As you got closer, Fyodor too, got excited, but of course, he would never let that show.
Ok, dear, you can open them now.
As you opened your eyes, you couldn't believe where your boyfriend got you.

Fyodor, w-wha-
Do you like it?
LIKE IT? YOU GOT ME TO THE AQUARIUM! OF COURSE I DO!!
You tried your best to keep yourself from jumping.
Let's go inside, come on Fyodor!!
He followed you, happy because you are as well.

You've gone to lots of places, you've visited this fish mostly for the begging. After that, Fyodor went with you to the center of the aquarium, a big big circle surrounded by sharks and fish and many other species.
Fyodor this is amazing! I absolutely love it here! It's so so pretty
I knew that already my dear. If we spend time together, I have to make sure you enjoy it.
Do you?
Yes, as long as you do, I do too.
You were happy. Fyodor isn't a very much outside guy, so for you, this was something that meant a lot. You knew it, Fyodor would to absolutely anything for you. Protect you, take care of you, make sure you're loved. He loves you dearly and he hopes one day, he'll be able to marry you too.
He wishes that truly.

As you've made your way home, Fyodor as thought of how he will marry you. It's the first time he does. Maybe he should hang out with you more if it means he'll think about your marriage life and perhaps your children too.
Fedya~ what are you thinking about?
He turned to you smiling
I was thinking about the future dear.
Oh? And what do you want the future to look like?
I- Well, I want it to be about the two of us. Just us and no one else
Hehe! Me too! I love you so so much Fedya!
Me too, dear.
He squeezed your hand all the way home. Once you got back, Fyodor didn't want to hear a word of work. He stayed with you on the couch and relaxed the whole day.

You've enjoyed it, he enjoyed it too. You've been wondering what his future looked like, you've been dying to ask him, although, you didn't expect to never see him again.

* дорогой = dear
* моя любовь = my love