Sleepover - Chapter 3

1.7k reads and 56 votes!
*silent screaming*
I don't know how to thank you minna-san *bows and runs into hug*
Well I love your ideas for guild mark but ehh they are so beautiful so I can't choose so ..xD

Also sorry (not) for my poor sarcastic jokes in chapters :D

I guess lets go back to our little embrassing-or not fandom >\\\D\\\<

Sorry for taking so longgg
And once again,I hope you enjoy!

E/C - Eye color

H/C - Hair color

H/L - Hair length

Y/N - Your name

G/C - Guild mark color

Y/A - Your age

-

Your POV

You looked at water falling off your hand.
You huffed,watching doors.Someone walked in front of them.

''Natsu are you in bathroom?'' Strong voice asked,knocking.Shadow crossed your face.

'Erza?' You though,shivering.You opened mouth,trying to say something but then you closed them.

(A/N: yup its Erza please don't kill me)

You coughed twice,putting hand over mouth.

''I'm taking shower,come back later'' You said,trying to make your voice sound more manly.

''O-hh I s-ee!'' Erza stuttered,you could hear her turn and walk to doors.''We will continue request without you then'' She said,opening doors and closing them behind herself.

You screeched with relief,quickly jumping out of bath.''That was close'' You whispered,your E/C eyes widening.

You grabbed your clothes,putting them on.

You walked to doors,opening them and walking out in hall.''Natsuu?'' You called,looking around and huffing.Your eyes flashed at doors of bedroom as you reached for them,opening.''You here?''
No one was inside.Window next to bed was opened,wind coming though it.
Your H/L hair flew up in air,wind playing with it.You smiled,shivering slightly.

You blinked few times,closing eyes for a while and enjoying sounds of nature.You yawned,putting hand over mouth as energy slowly continued leaving your body,you crawled to his bed,jumping on it and rolling few times and enjoying sweet scent.

You blinked few times,trying to keep yourself awake.Giving up,you closed eyes,taking deep breath before letting yourself to float away in dreams.

(A/N : Well I'm going into details so RIP minna-san! Ooh and that down is dream ...maybe >:D..nup its reality)

You opened one eye,glancing around room and noticing hand over your neck.Your body was really warm.When you turned head,you noticed Natsu next to you.Your eyes widened as you looked around,closing and opening your eyes,checking is it dream.

Natsu mumbled something,hugging you even more.''Y/N..'' He quietly whispered,asleep.You watched his cute face,trying to not smile.''Well..what do we have here''. You grinned,carefully reaching for his hair and ruffling it.You continued pulling his messy hair,going down to his cheeks and pulling them.''That is kind of adorable..'' You muttered,your eyes softly widening.Natsu grumpily grunted as you continued pulling his cheeks.

Natsu pulled you close,tightening his grip around your waist.His eyebrows furrowed slightly,making your heart skip few beats.You huffed,your and Natsu's face close.He started making purring-like noises.
''Natsu'' You quietly called.''You're choking me''

Natsu moved closer to your neck,making you shiver.You looked down,your eyes narrowed.''I know you are awake'' You whispered as Natsu opened eyes and started kissing your neck.
You closed eyes,letting out small moan as he hit your soft spot.

Natsu continued kissing you,rolling over you.His onyx eyes widened softly,making you shiver.You pulled him down in long kiss before glancing away akwardly.Natsu continued staring at you with cute face,purring.
''Pueee~~''

''You are actually really weird'' You said,huffing.Your cheeks were red,he could not see that because room was darkened,closed windows and no light.

''I get that alot'' Natsu grinned,closing his eyes cheerfully before leaning down to you.He started undressing you,you helping him.After while your clothes where all around room.
Natsu started teasing you by biting your lip,going down neck and kissing you.
You let out small moan ruffling his hair with your fingers.

He went down your stomach,making you shiver and start shaking slightly.
You tightened your fist as he went down between your legs.

( *starts laughing* puehehe)

He glanced up at you,like he is asking for premission.You hestistated for moment but you nodded.
Natsu leaned down,starting to play with your clit,sending pleasurable vibes up your spine.

You moaned as he continued playing with it.You could feel his hot breath on you.
You grinned,your eyebrows furrowing.

Natsu put two fingers together,slowly entering you.Your eyes widened as he slowly started moving hand.You gritted teeth,pulling blanket next to you.

''You're too tight Y/N-chan'' He stick out tongue,teasing you.You glanced away,embrassed.''Shut up' You muttered,your voice soft.

Natsu pulled out fingers with small 'sploop'.You blinked few times,moaning.
He lick tip of his thumb,smirking.

He slowly stood up,opening your legs.''Can I?'' He asked.
You nodded,taking deep breath.Natsu raised eyebrow.''You sure?''
You nodded again,getting bit impatient.

You could feel him slowly entering you,making you shiver and want to move away.
Natsu leaned down to you,kissing you.His fingers played with your head as he slowly started throbbing.
You moaned in pain as he started thrusting faster,you grabbed his shoulder,closing eyes.

''I'm close,Y/N-chan!'' He said throught teeth,continuing.
You muffled something,but it was too quiet for him to hear.

Natsu stopped,hitting his end at same time as you,throbbing few more times and rolling away of you.His breathing was calm.

Okaay its 3am here,thats all for this update minna-san!
I hope you enjoyed it bujuhsjsj >\\=\\
I hope you have nice holidays...and stuff? XD
If you see any grammar mistakes please tell me
FAREWELL *Backflips out*

Waitwait I'm going to make my OC x reader in future so stay turned ..: D

Okay pervy mcshades is out!