Episode 8

Just in the door was pushed open as Ivy fell on the floor immediately she ran in, with two brief case in her hand but at the same time bleeding all over her face.

"Oh my gosh!" Silva screamed out of fright, not just her but everyone inside the living room was so frightened.

"Ivy!" Shalom screamed her name as she quickly went to chek outside in order to see if anyone was after her and as well looking for Valley as well.

And she discovered that no one was actually after Ivy but at the same time Valley is not with her.

Then Shalom quickly ran back to the living room as the others are already helping Ivy to get back on her feet.

They dragged her to the couch and helped her to sit on it.

"Ivy, I thought it was you and Valley? where is she?" Shalom asked as Ivy's eyes was already filled with tears as she's panting heavily.

"Ivy, you are scaring me, what's the blood on your face and place where is Valley? tell us who really happened" Sandra said to Ivy as she's still having her head on her lap.

"Valley is dead" Ivy said with tears while the others gazed at each other in fear and in shock.

"What really happened? how do you mean? what happened to her and did you see her die?" Silva asked while Ivy nods her head.

"Yes, I told her act like she's using the toilet?" Ivy said as she sits up and began to narrate her disappointment on Valley.

"We are both in danger in Mr. Zero's house! I have a real free chance to escape but I didn't I returned back for Valley, knowing so well that she's my friend!" Ivy said pointing on her chest.

"I came back and I told her that she should act like she's using the toilet then use that opportunity to place a call on any of you for help!" Ivy said as Sandra and Shalom secretary stares at each other.

"But Valley didn't! she tried to escape and leave me to die in there and sadly, am pained that he was caught and kil.led, I saw her dea.d body"

"I tried to take it home but she was too heavy for me and she's making my escape lower in chance, I have to dump her and make my way home" Ivy concluded as she tired to look up to others just to notice that they were all in deep tears.

"Yes I know, she's a kind-hearted person to all of us, there's no one here that can stand up and say anything bad about her" Ivy muttered with a low voice.

"Actually it wasn't just all about that, I just I want to tell you sorry because it wasn't actually her fault, she di.ed because of us" Silva said as Ivy looks at her with a confused look on her face.

"I don't understand" Ivy said looking at Silva.

"We received about 60 missed calls from Valley and none of us could pick up, we were at sleep" Sandra said as Ivy looks down in tears and anger against them.

Now she can understand why Valley tried to run away, she said that there's no hope for the two of them again, so she tried to save herself at least.

"Trust me Ivy! am sorry! we tried our best but Annabelle was just an alien with no heart, she wasn't just reasoning with us"

"You know exactly that she was appointed as the leader and there's probably nothing we can do without her permission" Shalom pleads to Ivy feeling guilty as much as all of them inside the parlour.

"It's fine! she's dea.d she's dea.d, she's not coming back, how could you all regretted a call of such and just say Annabelle is the head!!" Ivy began to say indicating that her heart is full of angers.

"You all know so well, that if I were to be in your shoes and you were all the ones in need, there is no how I can just sit and relax without doing anything! But I don't blame any of you after all!" Ivy yelled in deep anger leaving everyone silent.

"I blame Janifer! I don't know what she has seen in Annabelle! how could she give such power to someone even tried to poison her above all of us who are so royal to her!" Ivy yelled in anger and then the door was opened and Annabelle walked in just to see her co-workers in tears and in sad mood.

And as well the blood in Ivy's face. "Oh my gosh, Ivy what happened?" Annabelle asked as Ivy was staring at her with a deadly look on her face.

"Valley in dead, all because of your carelessness! if you have done something she could have been alive by now!" Ivy yelled at her regardless that they are not supposed to shout at the head, that's the rule here.

Anyone today's to question the boss has to leave empty handed immediately but however Annabelle ignored that because this is a more serious case as she kept her pouch on the bed silently.

"Am sorry about that guys, if I knew that it was something serious, I could have done something, you all know me right?" Annabelle asked as they were all looking at her with so much anger in their heart.

"So... what's with the brief case" Annabelle said acting like the issue at hand is a normal issue.

So she picked up the briefcase and opened it just to see that it was filled with dollars and euros, then she smiled.

"Wow, Ivy that's just so brave of you, so you brought this home, I hope you know how it is shared? You take one and one is mine!" Annabelle said as Ivy angrily get up and pushed her on her mouth but the others grabbed her.

"Ivy calm down please!! calm down okay" Sandra said to her.

"Fu.ck you!!! bas.tard, you have no conscience at all!? our friend has been sh.ot to death and here you are acting as if it is nothing serious! you're not even feeling guilty!" Ivy yelled at her as Annabelle silently spite blood out of her heart and smiled a little bit.

"So sad! that I am to be blamed for everything that happened! but what about you? Janifer told you not to go! you disobeyed her! now Valley is de.ad and Janifer is the cause! as a matter of fact, you kil.led her!"

"You disobeyed our boss and kil.led our friend! and now you punched the acting boss? you know what your punishment is? you will leave with nothing! not even with your hand bag! you are no longer one of us! now go!" Annabelle said as Ivy steps close to her and looks deep into her eyes.

"I will, of course I will!" Ivy said and then opened the door and left while the others were just looking at each other.

There's obviously nothing they can do! the boss has to be obeyed that's the first code they swear to Janifer before stepping their foot into the Hot Villa.