~Chapter 2~

THE ANGEL PALACE

Jin's POV:

I'm crying while hugging my pillow. I don't know what wrong I did to deserve this. Nobody asked for my opinion before fixing my marriage.

I hate my family. I hate everything. I can hear the knocks on the door. Shija noona is calling me from outside. But I won't open the door. I need to do something. I need to deny this marriage.

As long as I remember, the girl's name was Yuqi. Does she accept this marriage? Is she also being forced? I need to talk with her. She might help me.

The knocking on the door stopped. But I flinched when the door burst open. Appa used his powers to open it. I'm still hugging my pillow. Appa came in and placed his hand on my head. I looked up with tears in my eyes. The door behind him closed.

"Jin, I know that you are not ready. Anyone would deny if they have to marry a person they don't even know" He said caressing my head.

"Then why are you doing this?" I asked in a cracked voice.

"Don't worry son. We will give you time. Today you will meet Yuqi. And you can spend some time to know each other. She'll be here in a few moments. So get ready" He said turning to leave.

"But I-"

"NO BUT. YOU ARE MARRYING HER AND THAT'S FINAL"

Before I could say anything he walked out. Well at least now I can talk with her.

THE DEVIL PALACE

Namjoon's POV:

Being a prince is the best thing ever. I get everything I want. I can do anything I want. Almost everything is in my hand. I have all the respect.

But for some reason, my parents always just talk about me marrying someone. They literally bring a new girl almost every single day. I wonder where do tthey even find these girls?

Whatever, who cares? I'm just gonna go hang out with my buddies.I'm walking towards the room where the others are.

I don't know why, but, I feel like something is missing in my life. I mean, I do get all the attention, but still, it's like something's missing.

Wait, why am I thinking about these useless stuff anyways? I was so deep into thinking these stupid stuff that I even bumped with the door. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Wow, look, who's here? Hey Mr. Smarty" Yoongi said while sipping his drink.

"Shut the fuck up you cat face!" I replied back while everyone else also started laughing.

"Cat face! Nice nickname" Hobi said while getting off the floor.

"Hey cat face hyung! Catch!" Tae also joined and threw a basketball at Yoongi.

Yoongi easily caught the ball and threw it back at Tae. These guys are just awesome. If they weren't here I would've destroyed everything. They are the ones that keep me calm.

"Ouch! Hyung! Why did you throw it back at me? Cats are not supposed to do that" Tae said while rubbing his forehead.

"Aww, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it" Yoongi said with a... broken voice? He sounds like he is about to cry. That's weird.

"Hyung? What happened to you? Are you ok? Wait, are you crying?" Tae said and ran towards Yoongi.

"Are you actually crying Yoongi?" Hobi also ran towards them.

"I-I- *Sniff* SIKE!! YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA CRY? SUCH A FOOL!" Yoongi said and hit Tae on his forehead again.

"HEY!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" Tae said while chasing Yoongi.

Meanwhile hobi can't get off the floor because of laughing too much. I also smile a little.

Author's POV:

They all were just being themselves. Not being aware that someone is watching them with a dirty smirk.

???: Oh! So he's having fun? Soon you're gonna be mine, Namjoon. Only mine. *Psycho laugh*

"Sia!! Did you choose your dress for tomorrow?"

"Why should I choose a dress eomma?"

"Tomorrow is your engagement! Of course you should choose a dress" She rolled her eyes

"They rejected me eomma"

"WHAT!? REJECTED YOU?? HOW CAN THEY REJECT A BEAUTY LIKE YOU?" Sia's mom burst out and her whole body started to turn red.

"Don't worry eomma "

"DON'T WORRY?? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY WE LOST?? YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A QUEEN SIA!!"

"We didn't lose anything mom. Namjoon is mine and will always be mine. I just wanted him for money but, he's kinda handsome. I don't mind staying with him. I will be the queen"

"But how? They rejected you right?"

"I know, I know. But what if the prince falls in love with me? No one can do anything"

"That will be wonderful! But how?"

"Just wait for it eomma. Just. Wait. For. It" Sia started laughing weirdly.

"Fine, do anything you want. But I want the money"

"I won't disappoint you"

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Ik this chapter was kinda short 'cause I'm kinda busy rn. But I promise I won't disappoint you next time. Have a good day/night :)

Bye~~~~

837 words